Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea they look ok, im not a fan of the "big" laces but they are fine... its really up to what YOU like. My only bit of advice (well its what I do anyway) is instead of tying your laces in the front i just :

-pull them snug

- at the top there are always 2 offset lace holes

-no matter how i lace them i always bring the lace from the inside OUT of the first one

-then BACK into the last one and tuck them under the insole...

it keeps them relatively snug (for casual wearing) and "crowds" the shoe less.

heres an example:

Photo107.jpg

this is what they look like on:

IMG_1063.jpg

can I get some feedback on these lace flips?????

The yellow are a tad off in person, but I think it's dope.......

90swyellowflips3.jpg

IM JEALOUS OF UR KICKS.. IVE BEEN WANTING TO GET THOSE FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW...BUT IN CHICAGO IF U WEAR THOSE THATS THE LAST PAIR OF SHOES U EVER GOING TO WEAR.. I AINT A GANGBANGER BUT THEY DONT CARE...AND IF I WEAR THAT HAT ... U GOING TO SEE MY BODY ON THE 9 OCLOCK NEWS.....LOVING THEM SHOES PLAYA DO UR THING

Ahhhhh Ebay them laces homie.........

And yo I'm sorry get strapped and play hard, I dunno I live down the street from a bunch of latins, well mexicans..... But they dont speak english and they dont wear black and yellow either I guess....

I feel you though that sucks.....

the majority of the trainers I see in here are nasty

whats with these colours that look like shit and the obsession with Nike Airs, in the UK the people wearing Nike Airs are junkie/chav fucks.

Nike Air were the number 1 choice of the home burglar a few years back!

Those Pumas are nice though!!

the majority of the trainers I see in here are nasty

whats with these colours that look like shit and the obsession with Nike Airs, in the UK the people wearing Nike Airs are junkie/chav fucks.

Nike Air were the number 1 choice of the home burglar a few years back!

Those Pumas are nice though!!

I totally agree, the hype with nike is annoying, sure some colorways are cool, but they just keep making the same shoe, no change, and everyone thinks that they can put on pair of dunks or whatever, and then they're cool.

i thought they were the CLOT am1's...

and i agree about the hype surrounding nike... i dont own a pair of dunks, and i dont like alot of stuff they put out... but i mean, yo... nike by FAR puts (and by PUTS i of course mean PUT) out the best sneakers. im sorry, but from 87-2000/01 no one was fucking with nike... NO ONE. People are entitled to an opinion of course, but you really cant argue with those years... if you do you dont really know know anything about sneakers...

real talk son... real talk.

saying that AM90s were the most popular shoe of criminals should be a compliment! "Hop fences jump over benches when you see me comin get the fuck out the entrance!!"

i thought they were the CLOT am1's...

and i agree about the hype surrounding nike... i dont own a pair of dunks, and i dont like alot of stuff they put out... but i mean, yo... nike by FAR puts (and by PUTS i of course mean PUT) out the best sneakers. im sorry, but from 87-2000/01 no one was fucking with nike... NO ONE. People are entitled to an opinion of course, but you really cant argue with those years... if you do you dont really know know anything about sneakers...

real talk son... real talk.

saying that AM90s were the most popular shoe of criminals should be a compliment! "Hop fences jump over benches when you see me comin get the fuck out the entrance!!"

word!!!!!!!!!!!

I love nike..

personally that's about all I spend cash money on, unless some real nice other shit hits....

But nike is my steez, fuck the rest......

i mean dont get me wrong, i like all sneakers... im a fan of ADIDAS NB and PUMA as well... its just that i really only buy nike (and mostly 8+ years old pairs at that)

also adidas is retroing the zx 8000 again this year... that is a must aquire for myself... i loved that shoe...

[ATTACH]84600.vB[/ATTACH]

:eek:

it came out a couple years ago... and i missed them... i since have gotten a black/infrared style pair... but not the og colourway right here^

zx8000_side.jpg.af7d5309c41050b1f549592ad788d83d.jpg