Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Milton

Why do girls make out with more than one guy at the same party? Do you seriously not have any self control or what? What's the deal?

its been a while since i been to a good party like that. i miss being in school. milton, is there a slutty girl story that you'd like to share in regards to your post???

Not so much a "slutty girl story" as a "23 year old virgin story" but interesting none the less.

I have a friend, we'll call him Virgil the Virgin. He is 23 years old, a virgin, though he won't admit it, and very how shall I say it "accident prone" when it comes to the ladies. Now I'm pretty positive that Virgil and I are interested in the same girl, I know I'm interested, but Virgil, as our resident virgin, will not admit his interest. But I can tell he has become interested because of the recent amount of cockblocking, he "forgets" to invite me to parties where said girl will be, he "forgets" to call me when they're hanging out. When I find out they were together it is like pullign teeth to get him to admit it. Anyway VV was at a party with said girl who he goes to school with and here is the story he relayed to me in his own words to the best of my recollection:

"Misty has such a nice ass."

"I know, so?"

"Well we were at a party and I slapped her really hard and she pulls down her pants and asks me if her ass is red."

"Did you get some, or at least try."

"No, but I got her to take off her shirt in front of everyone and then she passed out."

"So let me get this straight, you were with a girl with no pants on and no shirt and you didn't get some."

"No man, she already made out with a bunch of guys, and then this one guy was like 'why don't you make out with her virgil' but I was like 'no I don't want to have sloppy 4ths' And she was sitting there and she said 'you really don't want to make out with me?' but I told her she had already made out with other guys."

Now, I don't know about you, but if a girl is asking you to "make out with her" and you are basically in love with her, I don't care you're gonna make out with her. Not VV, he wasn't into it, but next week he will tell me how he hung out with her and didn't make a move...

The other night at the pool hall we pumped 5 bucks into the jukebox (as to not hear ACDC Ozzy and Scorpian all night). So we picked 2 songs from the cure, and 15 irish drinking songs.

That shit was pretty funny, also, it got even funnier because we enjoyed it (dancing all stupid like as everyone gets more and more annoyed)...whereas the management announced that "Other people might not like to listen to Irish drinking music all night" but fuck 'em...shit cost 5 bucks. They can pay for fucking ozzy if they want.