Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

yeah it sounds weak but i mean the extra 46 is all gunna add up. i mean for the shitty hours you work its prolly not that worth it but just let em know in a couple months the way you feel about maybe a little bit more of a raise for all the work/effort your putting in. it might work?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the_gooch+Oct 11 2005, 04:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Oct 11 2005, 04:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hail@Oct 10 2005, 10:08 PM

i know ive probably asked this a million times but how do you go back in time on windows xp .. please help

you have to get this upgrade first:

urtimemachine.jpg

[/b]

at quik glance, it looks like some device that could help torpedo a tampon.

yo whats the name of the nutrient you get from sunlight? is it vitamin D? you know the one that causes seasonal depression and shit when you dont get enough...this city aint seen sunlight in like 4 days and im feeling wack shit.

holler back i want that data.

whats up bats..havent posted much in a few days.a week ago a friend of mine was killed,ive lost many friends from suicide in the past 2years.but everyone knows a homicide does not compare to the slightest inch.

i dont like to inflict my emo life into anyone elses..but if you all have friends you truly love and you feel they have floated away from you in some way..hold on to that shit because they could be gone tomorrow,you just never know. well anyways i hope everyone else is doing better than i am...drink a brew,spark a spliff,get a sXe tattoo or whatever your into for me.^0^

Originally posted by 8onus@Oct 12 2005, 07:03 PM

yo whats the name of the nutrient you get from sunlight? is it vitamin D? you know the one that causes seasonal depression and shit when you dont get enough...this city aint seen sunlight in like 4 days and im feeling wack shit.

I believe what you're asking about is called seasonal affective disorder or SAD. It's caused by the lack of proper light during Fall and Winter months. The darker days signal the brain to overproduce the hibernation hormone, melatonin. Also, without sunlight, the brain doesn't produce enough serotonin, which results in the symptoms of depression. You need to go get some sun! Try getting 35 minutes of sun every week for the vitamin D.

MaKeItHaPpEn I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much it sucks to lose good friends. Tonight's blunt will be in your and your friend's honor.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow+Oct 12 2005, 05:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SukiSukiNow - Oct 12 2005, 05:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-8onus@Oct 12 2005, 07:03 PM

I believe what you're asking about is called seasonal affective disorder or SAD. It's caused by the lack of proper light during Fall and Winter months. The darker days signal the brain to overproduce the hibernation hormone, melatonin. Also, without sunlight, the brain doesn't produce enough serotonin, which results in the symptoms of depression. You need to go get some sun! Try getting 35 minutes of sun every week for the vitamin D.

MaKeItHaPpEn I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much it sucks to lose good friends. Tonight's blunt will be in your and your friend's honor.

[/b]

thanks man...i dont got that shit but its been rainy/cloudy here for like 4 days and the shit is fuckin with me, we sun up in this bitch.

makeithappen, im drinking a brew for you and your homie as we speak, RIP.

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

WHO HERE JUST HAD A THREESOME? WELL IF YOU WERE HERE MOTHER FUCKER YOU'D KNOW I JUST RAISE MY HAND WHICH I MIGHT ADD, SMELLS LIKE, NOT ONE, BUT TWO, TWOOOO PUSSSSAAAAAYS!!!!!!!!

HOW IT STARTED:

IM000543.jpg

heres where it got busy, the ladies moved to the other side of the table...

IM000547.jpg

above^^^^

below VVVVVVV

IM000549.jpg

thats right bitches i used my feet and used em RIGHT!!! all you heard next was "CHECK PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE"

id like to take this time to thank KB familia, Pfffffffft, god and every one else who believed in me.

THANKS DETO

yo crayyyyyy shit going on in my building people yelling i can here it from the 18th floor, people drunk and crying and cussing pounding on doors and windows and shit! and i think i heard a scream and some sirens...im going to the balcony to check it.....stay tuned and stay sharp.

i swear tp god these mother fuckers are having dance practice or something. i hear syncronized clapping and then some dude yells

"TRY IT AGAIN!!!!!"

then i hear a bitch yells "FUCK THAT SHIT!!!"

AND THEN CLAPPING CONTINUES...

this cycle has been repeating for like 15 min or so. crazy coked out artist mother fuckers. my next door neighbor is like that and has coke parties where he likes to blast black-french-tech-assfuck-folk music at 3am, and im kicking on his door and shit...last time he did that shit i took a mop to his door and wrote

"PLEASE CALL POLICE, MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF COCAINE INSIDE, FOR REAL I AM DROWNING IN THE SHIT HELP HELP HELP SOS!!!"