Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Oct 16 2005, 01:58 AM

used to be in land scaping..but i quit.

as of right now im broke and without a job,but my boy is hookin me up at this pizza joint.

i really wish i could go back to delivering newspapers.that shit was easy money.

when i lived in hawaii i tried landscapping for like 6 months. good money. but its super bust ass, it just drains the shit out of you.

pulled an allnighter last night... some real hood routes!! and topped it off with an el-view (the el is our elevated subway)

rooftop as the sun was coming up... ill get flix later in the week... i had a writers meeting today and mad

heads came through 2... its gettin cold again and im finally off probate fam!! im gonna get in trouble...

and yea you should definitely mop his door again...

gooch i finally copped a shirt 4 myself and one 4 my girl off your sitte, you gotta hook it up with some stickers and shit man...

holla...

so im chillin, ate a bunch today, fought with the girl, made up with the girl, brothers birthday, that was cool, im sippin on a 40 now, thats nice,

the treesome was good and all(more like FUCKING DOPE) but my girl is a little hurt now which is fucked cause she instigated that shit. but she be fine, it'll def be a while till we do that kinda shit again.

this was a good weekend, most def, i am still waiting to hear on that job...hopefully this week, until that ima sell some shit on craigslist cause this brotha is BROKE AS SHIT!

i gotta big week aheada me bats, it goes like this:

mon:class, do to dental surgon to et evaluated(wisdom teeth gotsta go!)

tues:clean JEEPDOG, look for new jobs do home work and possibly do a photo shoot, chill with the girl. homework.

wed:class alllllllll daaayyyyyyyyy! fuck!

thursday:class all morning but its photo class and i run shit up in that bitch! work on a rough portfolio for saturday.

friday:work on portfolio more, do home work, go to studio to track some more beats and get blazzed.

saturday: got invited to open house at this art school im trying to go to. gotta take my portfolio with me to be "evaluated" which means have a buncha art teachers hangin from my nuts on how good my photos are.<---not even kidding.

get shit crunk

sunday:homework, laundray and shit...fuckit.

whats good with my KB bitches this week? talk to me.

who got myspace? PM me i aint postin my thing up here for officer cyberfag.

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Oct 16 2005, 09:51 PM

pulled an allnighter last night... some real hood routes!! and topped it off with an el-view (the el is our elevated subway)

rooftop as the sun was coming up... ill get flix later in the week... i had a writers meeting today and mad

heads came through 2... its gettin cold again and im finally off probate fam!! im gonna get in trouble...

and yea you should definitely mop his door again...

gooch i finally copped a shirt 4 myself and one 4 my girl off your sitte, you gotta hook it up with some stickers and shit man...

holla...

nice nice, thanks. good looking out.

if you order from the site, i don't handle the shipping/payment and all of that. i gave them stickers, so hopefully you'll get some.

well done 8onus .. kb points going *ding ding ding* for you....

i still up to my neck in college work... gettin real pissed off i work 30hrs a week and am in college 20+ hours and got to play hurling so i findin it hard to get it on with one girl... i gotta stop one of the things to get more girl time...

^o^ check back soon ^o^

comments from shark hammil on myspace:

"me: "so....you ended up making $1000 off the trip...nice."

joe: "well, not exactly......... i 'donated' 800 of it to this girl and her 'friend'"

me: "so you spent all of your money on hookers basically?"

joe: "yeah...."

i know you wont let this comment ride. but it really epitomizes the "joeslam experience"."

and yes, i didn't let it ride.

AHAHAHAHH!!!

Yo, people seriously need to do more of that shit. Whoever the fuck that guy is he's a straight up genius, ya'll. Seriously, with one swift move he completely revolutionized the 'pantsing' and brought new life to the 'mean things to do to people' industry. The next chick in a skirt that I know won't press charges is gonna get it like something awful.

Fuck, I'm still laughing at that shit.