Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Oct 30 2005, 04:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Oct 30 2005, 04:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-azert@Oct 21 2005, 09:44 AM

What a fucking day. One of my few friends who still lives here leaves and I get dumped by the only girl I ever really loved. Not to mention all the other bullshit that happened today. Seriously, fuck this shit.

NIGGAS GET DUMPED EVERY DAY B. YOU BE AIGHT.

MERO MLBC

HELLBOUND.

[/b]

Mero, I'ma need for you to smoke a J and think on what you just did.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn I am ashamed. My ex just gave me a haircut a couple days ago and now I look emo as fuck. But.... on the plus side, I have been getting many many adds from Japanese girls on myspace. And they all want to meet me. Hell yes. I may look like a queer, but I'm a queer getting lovin' (edit: from girls)

like i've said many times.....

i hate how skinny little emo wannabe heroine addict cocksuckers have cute girls, that aint right. theres this thing called natural selection right which basicly means i oughta punch the shit outta you(not you azert in general you know?) and fuck your girl senseless, but chicks dont dig that shit these days.

ima put it like like this:

take my girl for example, shes old fashioned and shit. and one of the reasons she finds me physicly attractive is my size. she knows i could rip the jaw straight off anyone who fucked with her. naw, all these new scenster sluts want guys who disapear when the wind speed hits over 20. its like skinny and depressed is the new thing, its a cheap immitation of goth. but at least the goth kids scare people and shit, aint noone looking at an emo kid and affraid he's gonna go trenchcoat killer on 5th period. it all gay.

im done

Originally posted by 8onus@Nov 3 2005, 02:13 AM

i hate how skinny little emo wannabe heroine addict cocksuckers have cute girls, that aint right. theres this thing called natural selection right which basicly means i oughta punch the shit outta you(not you azert in general you know?) and fuck your girl senseless, but chicks dont dig that shit these days.

take my girl for example, shes old fashioned and shit. and one of the reasons she finds me physicly attractive is my size. she knows i could rip the jaw straight off anyone who fucked with her. naw, all these new scenster sluts want guys who disapear when the wind speed hits over 20. its like skinny and depressed is the new thing, its a cheap immitation of goth. but at least the goth kids scare people and shit, aint noone looking at an emo kid and affraid he's gonna go trenchcoat killer on 5th period. it all gay.

im done

Let me just set this straight. I am not an emo kid nor a scenester, just my hair is. I'm still wearing the same shitty clothes I've worn for the past couple of years. I do not wear jeans and shirts that were originally made for girls. I do not listen to songs about losing a girlfriend sung in a high pitch. So if you think I'm actually emo, fuck you.

Originally posted by azert+Nov 2 2005, 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (azert - Nov 2 2005, 08:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-8onus@Nov 3 2005, 02:13 AM

im don

Let me just set this straight. I am not an emo kid nor a scenester, just my hair is. I'm still wearing the same shitty clothes I've worn for the past couple of years. I do not wear jeans and shirts that were originally made for girls. I do not listen to songs about losing a girlfriend sung in a high pitch. So if you think I'm actually emo, fuck you.

[/b]

naw homie i was ranting, you needa use that hair cut your advantage dog. go covert in to a hipster night club, put mescaline in the punch and make em all OD on herion, you'll never get caught, then you steal (god im baked roght now) they girls and double back to my joint imediatly.

side note:

i swear everyone on ch0 has is mensturating right now.