Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

work's ok. mad busy but i'm managing to get shit done. crackin the whip on my designers. makin shit happen. my contract is up in dec. and i still havent decided if i'm renewing.

the dumpling's alright. she was crowding me and we been spending a little less time, but shit is alright. going to a wedding dinner with her on thurs. one of her friends is getting married. 299 chinese people and one honky. should be a blast.

drinking problem... i'm alright. no problem really. it was just a very drunk week last week. the dumpling got a little pissed that i was too drunk to sex it up 3 nights in a row. oops.

oh shit. almost 3k.

DETO, whats up w you?

iquit, i went to a chinese wedding here a few years ago and if things are the same as they

were here you're in for a fucking night.

the parents were from hong kong and they went off... it was a 12 or 14 course meal with insane

amounts of drinks and food and at least 300 people. and 3 honkeys there.

we were rollin' deep that night.

Originally posted by SilentBob

I was rolling a wall today and somehow managed to tear a small chunk of flesh out of my hand ... I'de like to say I'm enjoying it ... but I'm not .. it fucking hurts in that small irritating way ...

Oh snapple that was 0.5 k right there ^... happy 0.5 k to me ...

So I buy an MP3 player on Sunday.

Spend a good chunk of loot...

On Monday the up volume button will no longer work and i cant find the receipt or even the fucking bag from the store.

If these dickbags dont take this shit back.

I swear to Jebus.

The past few weeks have been so god damn shitty to have this start off a new week.

well this kid went over me in a few spots and then he gave his brand new black book to my brother for me to hit up and 'squash the beef'....he only wrote on one page....so i did a throw up on each page with a sharpie and lined out the blank opposite side of the page...and lined out his pieces...all rollcalls were 'dont go over me' and random other shit, hahah imma make my brother give the book back to him tommorow....hahah stupid fuck

actually, i'm feeling pretty good today. toys r us buyers were in our showroom yesterday and it went well. they're feeling some of my new stuff.

gatita, i used the name "ALIEN 8" for a racing team for some toys i'm working on. so there will be a Gatita race car driver as well. you've already been concept sketched. hot little uma thurman kill bill racing outfit. you'll make a very sexy action figure.

the club i painted the other day is having an anniversary party tonight. should be fun.

tuesdays still suck balls, tho.