Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

soo...

my boyfriend gave me his mini ipod, and he had some songs on there, and im an idiot and dont know what im doing.

i added some songs off of cd's to the itunes thing, and my computer (i think), is being stupid and saying theres no ipod connected to it.

to make a long story short, im having trouble adding songs. Anyone good at this?

Dammit.

1st:

Philly hands are just fucking dope. i have tried them and they are just not "philly tags"

2nd: E-C-W-E-C-W!!

swonk roivas,

The Sandman was fucking bananas...

ecw2.jpg

3rdly:

i dig your belt buckle gats, here are the belt buckles that deto has been rocking the last few months...

p88859b.jpg

p140211e.jpg

DETOOOOO I never saw the "playme" belt. Thats where I got my mixtape belt. I also got a belt that says "Fighter by day, Lover by night, Drunkard by choice" (hell, it fits haha). Im not a big advocate of UrbanOutfitters... but, they were too cute to say no.

Love the belts hun

i need some help. are any of my fellow bats capable, or know anyone who is capable, of writing a quality press release type informative blurb for a small modest clothing line? please let me know it will be forever in your debt (well not forever). i have an idea of what it should/could say, i just don't trust myself to write it.

thanks!