Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Dec 30 2004, 09:53 AM

Fellas...what a night..what a night..The girl from the other night (the russian one) calls me and whats to hang out blah blah blah...so she comes to the house were kicking it smoking a blunt watching a movie...We get a call from a mutual friend.It was his birthday and he wanted us to come chill..So we go to this lil party with some cool people...Im gettin pretty drunk quickly (you know me) and everyone is having a good time and what not...This girl is all over me..pulling me into the bathroom for make out sessions..Telling me all types of shit.."she wants to be my girl"" She has alot of feelings for me" So this was boosting my high even more. THEN out of nowhere some neigborhood kids shows up...these niggaz were acting mad shady and what not....at one point im looking for the girl and i cant find her...so i look in my boys moms room and she is on the bed all over one of these guys. I spazzed out...spit in her face..The dude tryed to say something and he got beat down..So i leave the party in a fit of rage..im walking in the middle of a real big intersection...swaying back and forth..cops pull me over and arrest me for dissorderly conduct...so i had to sit in the precent for another 3 hours...FUCKING BITCHES !!!!!!

dude that sucks! at least you had that one night.

Hey folks.

So I've decided to start an underground eastcoast hiphop zine. I have enough assets to begin one, and know enough people who could help me out so it seems like a good project to attack. Word up.

Would anyone on here like to help out in any way (interview, layout design, graphic, illustration, editorial work, etc.) let me know.

and gooch.. shut the hell up with the damn old man shit before I whip your ass royally, and you know I could. Biatch. :)

-gatsssssssssssssssss

Originally posted by gatita@Dec 30 2004, 10:26 PM

Hey folks.

So I've decided to start an underground eastcoast hiphop zine. I have enough assets to begin one, and know enough people who could help me out so it seems like a good project to attack. Word up.

Would anyone on here like to help out in any way (interview, layout design, graphic, illustration, editorial work, etc.) let me know.

and gooch.. shut the hell up with the damn old man shit before I whip your ass royally, and you know I could. Biatch. :)

-gatsssssssssssssssss

yeah you could whip my ass, do you know why?? cause i am an old man!

haha

let me know if you need any help w/ the zine