Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

.. why write? if u get this go on the site .. what a morning .. ive only been in school for like 15 mins and i get on the deans line since i was out fom school yesterday and the dean tells me that shes taking otes tomorrow cause there are noo teachers in .. they finally started their strike theyve been bullshitting about for the last 2 months .. im probably goin home soon ..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LadyNapua@Dec 14 2004, 03:22 PM

Sorry you had a shitty night Deto.

So what is all this Knightbat stuff about?

b]Knightbats are an extinguished group of lads and laddies who represent the meaning of badass. with a long roster of THE finest women of 12oz, we have proven time and time again that we are the best. we all are unique in our e-character and this thread is our little corner of the 12oz world to talk, bitch, post pictures, cry, babble, god knows what else could possibly be thunk up by us..

check page one for more info....

Pfffffffffft / the funk mechanic

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ [/b]

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Dec 14 2004, 04:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Dec 14 2004, 04:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LadyNapua@Dec 14 2004, 03:22 PM

Sorry you had a shitty night Deto.

So what is all this Knightbat stuff about?

b]Knightbats are an extinguished group of lads and laddies who represent the meaning of badass. with a long roster of THE finest women of 12oz, we have proven time and time again that we are the best. we all are unique in our e-character and this thread is our little corner of the 12oz world to talk, bitch, post pictures, cry, babble, god knows what else could possibly be thunk up by us..

check page one for more info....

Pfffffffffft / the funk mechanic

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ [/b]

[/b]

and if you feel saucy check out myspace profile:

click below

^O^

ladynaps, tell us a little bit about yourself. and who's your man? and some boobage. mandatory boobage. OR you can post something equally as awesome as a pic of your boobs. like, a pic of your friends boobs? OR you can help me think of something to buy my girl for xmas. or you can get beat in. or sexed in.

see, you have tons of options. getting down with the knightbats is as easy as gatita.