Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

wow, crack, what kind of falcon is that? a kestrel?

my dad used to have a red tailed hawk. it lived in the backyard. my dad is somewhat... strange.

before we finalize the new VP of the knightbats we need to clarify the responsibilities...

here's what i want from our new VP.

you're in charge of hiring and firing. actually, just the firing. as we will now discuss as a crew new recruits. it's just the VP's job to kick motherfuckers out that aren't pulling weight. (with my consent)

you are also in charge of the roster. type up a new one, and keep it updated. shit is way too much of a hassle for me to do.

that being said....

i think if DETO wants it so bad, he should have it. he's motivated and a team player.

any objections?

i didn't think so.

congratulations DETO, our new VP.

get to work on the roster.

and choose someone to kick off the team, just to make it official.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got back from vancouver. it was fucking fun. much respect to ttboy and ink lunatic for their hospitality and a big whatup to dr dazzle. i think i'll move there in a month or so because haggling with crackheads and illegal beers is fun.

oh, and look at this:

goatseroll2.gif

it is truly an honor to be the new vice president of the greatest e-crew ever. i will not disappoint you.

my first duty as new vp, will be to get started on a new updated knightbat roster, i will give all those who rep the mighty, mighty knightbats 24 hours to report to the bat cave to explain why they have been absent in our thread.

(this of course does not refer to the knightbat regulars; the ones who hold us down. keep up the good work, my knegros.)

and like i said before, heads are gonna roll up in this bitch.

<clink>

all bats raise your pimp cup, 40, bottle of voss or whatever you have and toast to a new beginning...

KNIGHTBATS 2.0

Deto/Vice President Pink...

Sorry I haven't been a regular contributor lately, ya'll. Shit around my way's been a little less than exciting and I've sorta out of spirits lately due to money (real world) issues.. but once shit starts looking up I can promise some worthwhile stories and berzerker-rants.

However, I can tell all of you than when mero's on the bottle like condensation, hits trees like lumberjacks and swallows pain pills like something that swallows pain pills, 2/3s of critics agree he will wind up on your bathroom floor at 6 in the morning looking whiter than me. I haven't talked to dude since, but I'm interested in hearing his recollection of the night... he definately missed his boy threatening to bury the 18 year old broad with $1600 worth of crack money in her pocket.

Iquit - yeah, that movie's the jawn... did it just come out in ye olde far east? If that's the case I didn't want to have to be the one to tell you but someone's gotta do it... they shot JFK, homie. :(

Congrats to the new KBVP as I'm sure it'll be all iron fists, plastic explosives and satin panties from here out...

Keep on keepin' on.

CONGRATS DETO: SERVE US WELL....OR THERE WILL BE AN IMPEACHMENT...J/P.....

GOING HOME IN 2 DAYS....I'LL BE BACK IN 5 DAYS...WITH MORE FLIX OF PA, AND NEWYORK...HOPEFULLY WHEN I COME BACK I WON'T BE ON THE MIA LIST FOR NOT POSTING...SO HERE'S AN ADVANCE NOTICE..DETO I'M GOING OUT OF TOWN ;)

funny aim talk with a good friend of mine who just broke up with her boyfriend...

me-osberzegg

ticia fresh- status fresh

status fresh: guns are fun

Current mood: satisfied

so i just got dumped by some dickhead after 9 months for a 30 year old chic with a kid who works with him at the job i got him working for my mom, because apparently shes hot, and this dude is shallow as fuck and thinks with his small ass dick...so i'm pretty fuckin depressed and pissed off, right...well last night my friends and i go to a shooting range to shoot some gatz...heh...i was scared at first...

status fresh:

cuz after the first shot, the trigger got stuck, and i didn't know what happened, so i stopped...well we went through one box of ammo, and decided to get another box and a new target...my friends wanted me to shoot again, so as an incentive they wrote my dickhead ex boyfriends name in the middle of the target...

status fresh: and suddenly i became HELLA down to shoot...so i closed my eyes and actually shot him twice in the heart...it was sweet...i killed the motherfucker!...yay!...so now i think i want to go again cuz guns are fun.

status fresh: k done

OsbERz egG: ahahaah

status fresh:

status fresh: i wasn't lying about the small ass dick

status fresh: part

OsbERz egG: haa damn

OsbERz egG: that sucks

status fresh: yup

OsbERz egG: bahahahha

status fresh: haha yea sucks to be him

status fresh: cuz some bitch is gonna laugh at it

status fresh: i almost did, but im a nice person and kept it to myself

OsbERz egG: that small really?

OsbERz egG: short??

OsbERz egG: skinny???

status fresh: prolly lik 5 inches max

status fresh: not skinny, not thick

OsbERz egG: thats big compared to mine

status fresh: shuttup

OsbERz egG:

status fresh: lol

status fresh: hes the smallest ive had

OsbERz egG: my shit looks like a babys arm

status fresh: ive seen smaller, but just one

status fresh: LMAOOOO

status fresh: yea hes acting like he has a big dick

status fresh: the way he walks around

status fresh: thinking hes hot

status fresh: plus he has a beer belly

88526b0c.gif

^o^ OFFICIAL KNIGHTBAT ROSTER ^o^

Version 2.0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IQUIT

PREZ

DETO

VICE

GLIK0

3RD IN COMMAND

CRACKSMOKA

THE CARMELLO ANTHONY OF THE KNIGHTBATS,

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR STATUS.

GATITA

SEXY INTERN

SUKI

SEXY PRESIDENTIAL THERAPIST

SUGAR

SEXY MESSICANBAT

FATALIST

KNIGHTBAT HOTTIE

HAIL

WHY WRITE?'S BITCH

CRIMSON

STILL DOWN, FOR NOW!

PFFFFFFFT

MOVED UP TO THE FIRST STRING

EYEFORANEYE

MOSH INSTRUCTOR

(HOMIE HERE NEEDS TO CHECK IN)

SELDON

ONE COOL ASS BAT

DINO MARTINI

I LIKE THIS CAT

ETHREADZ

KNIGHTBATS COOLEST MOTHEFUCKER

2BLAZZED

MINISTER OF GANGSTERISM

GOOCH

IN CHARGE OF BEING 1 SERIOUS THREAT

DEFY

IOKB

NEKRO

FRUITBAT

KNIGHTBAT 6TH MAN

KSK

BROTHER TO THE PREZ

STILL DOWN THROUGH BLOOD.

PINUP

PENGUINFRENCHBAT

26SIDEDCUBE

AGENT26, AKA KNIGHTWING

MILTON

HUSTLER EXTRAORDINAIRE

EFFYOO

MASTER OF KNIGGERS FROZEN IN THE TUNDRA

SILENTBOB

lord of dancing around in an irish jig and kicking enemies of the knighbats in the nuts at the same time while playing the harmonica and inhaling vodka through the nose.

WHY WRITE?

BATMANWHORE

YOU MUST POST HAIL'S TITTIES...

LACOSANOSTRA

HANGIN' ON BY A THREAD

BUCK FUSH

DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS CAT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NEEDS TO CHECK IN:

YUCK

GUTTERBAT MIA...

MERO

THIS NEGRO KEEPS ME LAUGHIN'

BUT IS NOT VERY INVOLVED IN THE BATCAVE

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE:

MINDVAPORS- ?

AZERT- WHO??

GONE!

---------

TURBOCAPSLOCK

GONE!

HE JUST TRIED TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON, BUT FELL OFF QUICK.

I THINK TEASE WAS DOWN FOR THE CAUSE LONGER THAN THIS SALAD TOSSING FOOL...

ONE- BYE, BYE

I-PATCH- BATKLOPS BYE, BYE...

IF I LEFT YOU OUT SORRY, I MIGHT HAVE OVER LOOKED SOMEONE

SO, IF YOU WERE LEFT OUT, JUST HOLLER AT ME

^:heartbeat:^

+++VICE PRESIDENT DETO+++

Through my teenage years I've had a number of distinct phases. I started with skateboarding, moved to punk rock, progressed to graffiti, then politics and car customization. I still like all that stuff, but there comes a point in everything when I stand up, look around, and realize that these are not my people. Then I move on to something that interests me more. Right now I feel very between phases.

I'm still very into politics, but let's face it: Kerry lost. It's time to leave that alone for a while, just recuperate and get back everything I emotionally invested in that election. The car thing is cool, but I just do that to please myself. I can't stand the total morons who also happen to do it, and want nothing to do with them. It's basically the same situation as punk rock and skateboarding: a cool activity filled with juvenile retards.

So that leaves me sitting here chilling out to anarchist dance music, thinking about how to tie my cravat. I'm sure something new will come along. Hopefully it won't be filled with assholes.

Also, on a deeper level, I feel like this is a very transitional phase in my life. I'm graduating high school and preparing to leave home (something I'm not really worried about; I can take care of my own business). I'm trying to figure out what I want to do after I finish my education, and that's a rather daunting task. I suppose I'll see where the next few years take me.

As I fill out my college application sheets I keep thinking that I should have done more stuff that can go in one of those god damned boxes. Then I remember all the experiences that I've had in lieu of activities to fill in those boxes; skateboarding on clear, cold February afternoons; getting dirty and sweaty at dozens of punk shows, wandering around Paris in the spring, dinner in a San Diego drag bar with my parents and brother, freezing my ass off to protest the Iraq war in Washington DC, sneaking out of the house to go paint at 1 AM and not getting back until 5:30, painting legal walls in Germany, pubbing in Galloway, and arguing with a crazy turkish man in Camden Town about the price of pants and I realize that it was all worth it.