Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Smiths - Please Let Me Get What I Want/There is a Light : My boy, the love of my life, my everything, (I could go on, seriously.)

883 - Wishing on a Star : doing excessive amounts of ______ the summer of 00.

Candiria - Elevate In Madness : 1998? when me and my good friend then were straight edge, chilling with two kids who lied that they were as well probably to just kick it to us. They didnt, by the way. Haha.

Radiohead - anything by.. reminds me of my ex who is 7 years older than me but might as well been 7 years younger

Renegade Snares - Limey Exboyfriend

Downset - Empower : Oh god.. this shit brings back memories.. my old room back home... listening to WSOU on the regular... going to shows.. haha. dear god.

Red Rat - A Me She Want : 1997 style.. house parties... spin the bottle.. haha yeh 13 year old!

I like converse hi-tops. Not the hipster ones, the basketball sneakers.I bought two pairs for 40$ at Final Cut in fulton street mall. I didn't believe it when the cashier told me how much they were. I love Final Cut in Fulton Mall. Go there.. its the jump off.

I wish you guys could hear how retard-ly I said that. I need sleep.

yeah my friend has a pair of those, they are okay....the prices are nice though...but i dont care, as long as its under 100 im okay with it....ive seen these black reboks on 12oz, i like them...but i wanna see them in person first, i dont even know if they sell them...i guess ill just look around...i want either all white or all black shoes...i dont like mix-matching colors

Originally posted by why write?@Nov 16 2004, 03:35 PM

sesame chicken owns general tso....sesame chicken is the mother fucker.

Knightbat please, all the realest niggas out are eating Orange Chicken. Get with it.

Albums that make me feel good:

...And Out Come the Wolves

How I spent My Summer Vacation

Albums that make me want to stab faces:

Social Distortion: White Light, White Heat, White Trash

Rancid: Self Titled 2000

what up yall... this is something im gonna try out. every week i will pick a good album that not everyone may have out of my collection and linkk it for download... i call it

"CRACKS ROCK OF THE WEEK" this is just me showin my appreciaion for you guys keeping me entertained and dissilusioned into thinking i actually have friends... KB's 4 life!! i hope you all enjoy......

CRACKS ROCK OF THE WEEK:

KOOL KIETH : SEX STYLE

I'm pumped about these shoes, they were $60 (on sale from $100) and they fit me wicked well. I could walk/stand/moonwalk (leather soles, wonk leahcim noskcaj) in them all day and not have tired feet at the end. Plus they're wingtips, which is fresh. Anyhow, enough about my footwear.

Congratulations on 2000 posts pinup!

the KnightBat thread still needs...

25245067_m.gif

MORE COWBELL!!

i've been listening to that neil young greatest hits album all night. mellowwwwww

round 1 of the interview went well, i need to meet with the big boss man next week. (fingers crossed)

i just wrote some bills, i REALLY need this new job.

have you checked that ill 1 serious threat myspace page? all the bats are reppin...salsa and all......nice nice.

if i win tonights ny mega millions i will hit all the bats off with cash (how much depends on how much i win).

^O^