Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

That's correct smoker of the rock.

Sitting here tippin back a hot cup of jasmin green tea listening to i-emerge.

Vordul Mega was waaaaay too fucking stoned to remember half his verses.

RA the Rugged Man is funny as hell to talk to. Not as retarded as you'd think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cracksmoka I got that fire!

Del is aaaaaaaiight.

Gat | An error has occurred. Those are man boobs being bitten.

The dood at subway gave me two full sandwiches, double meat and cheese, 2 drinks, 2 bags of chips, 3 cookies, 2 drinks, and a gang of stamps for = $10. Bling bling.

I've gotta get my clothes from the cleaners, eat something before I starve, take a washer, dryer, and refrigerator out to the front of my house to be disposed of, vacuum, do dishes, finish this fuckin scratch album, burn some dvds, finish reading this book, go shopping for food, and go to sleep early for work tommorrow morning.

Fuck.This.Day.

that del thing to dope effyoo. tippin on ***** and lovin life. fuck this

gay party im goin to later. and sry bats for not postin up in here very

much things got tough. the broke-meister here got him self into

some trouble with johnny law, but im out now so how's everybody

been? i got court nov. 9th, drug tests suck. i want pot. i love

complaining alot. throw ya sets up ^o^

* As a mod I have to give the no drug talk reminder.

FUCK! I'm still hurting from last knights Halloween party. i got home at 11 this morning. last night was fucking rad. the super mario bros. costumes didn't happen, instead, i went as Vice President Dick Cheney and my boy Luke was a Taliban recruter, everyone took photos of us shaking hands all night, (if i get a few copies, i'll st em here) it was cool as fuck. had a hell of a time, now to get ready and go out again.

^:heartbeat:^

+DETO+

HAPPY HALLOWEEZY!

i had a pretty fun halloween. Dirty Rodney Trotter is in town and we met up which was totally awesome. beers got drunk. rhymes got rhymed. asses got shook on the dance floor. my dumpling was even a pretty good sport, busting out broken english freestyles with RUN-DMC costumed halloweeners, gettin drunk and wilin out. i did a decent job of inventing a last minute costume. pics tomorrow.

GLIKOOOOOOOOOO...

tsk tsk. KNIGHTBATS membership is no longer open. we decided on that a while ago after it became apparant that we are just the fucking awesomest e-crew ever and the world is on our batnuts.

TEEZER and CRACKSMOKA-

you dudes are welcome in the batcave. i don't know either of you, but as long as you bring the funk you will be accepted into the joy and gayness (merry and happy, not homo) of the KB Militia. pls tell us a little bit about yourselves. age? locataion? job? have you ever given a man a back rub? have you ever masturbated while watching oz? have you ever had anal intercourse with a girl who had short hair and pretended she was an adolescent boy? i know i have...

ask not what the knightbats can do for you, but what you can do for the motherfucking knightbats!

^o^

im a smoker so i look like im 60 even though im mid 20's...

i hail from the city of brotherly shove, philadelphia, usa....

i rob house and break into cars for a living(sometimes i sell incense on the subway too...)

as for the last 3 ?'s ill be brief... im still not sure WHAT that was, no cable... antiques roadshow? --YES!!, and finally she had long hair but a few boby pins and the right angle remedied that rite up!!!

-- what can i do for you? need someone offed? a case of yeager? naked flix of my mom? ... you name it...

i will be removing the batlogo from my sig until i get verification from said pontifical quiter....

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Nov 1 2004, 02:25 AM

im a smoker so i look like im 60 even though im mid 20's...

i hail from the city of brotherly shove, philadelphia, usa....

i rob house and break into cars for a living(sometimes i sell incense on the subway too...)

as for the last 3 ?'s ill be brief... im still not sure WHAT that was, no cable... antiques roadshow? --YES!!, and finally she had long hair but a few boby pins and the right angle remedied that rite up!!!

-- what can i do for you? need someone offed? a case of yeager? naked flix of my mom? ... you name it...

i will be removing the batlogo from my sig until i get verification from said pontifical quiter....

welcome.

hey, do you know CREAD and those guys?