Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember as a kid being REALLY let down by that masters of the universe movie, actually pissed was more like it.

On a side note, I am throwing a Halloween costume party Saturday October 30th. All KB's and 12ozer's in the tri state area are invited.

It is going to be right over the Queens border in Nassau county, seconds away from the Long Island Expressway, Grand Central, Cross Island, and literally like 5 blocks from the LIRR. The space can hold like 6 hundred or so people and there is a shit load of parking too. Also there is an outside area for all of you smokers.

Old school hip-hop, house, funk, and some DNB will be spun all night by friends of mine. Drink specials and entry into the best costume contest are bundled in with the $10 cover. 1ST place gets a $100 gift certificate for this shop called Daze (hippy, head shop, funky boutique) and second place gets a 1 day free spring/summer rental pack from Sundown ski and surf.

I may get an open mic for people who want to throw down and what not...all in all come just to see my in a ring wraith costume sword and all.

I will have the flyers up soon enough.

Originally posted by gatita

OKAY:

Yahll know Im not agro. I am an almost 6' girl, I am pretty built in a femme way, etc. Heres my story about tonight....

So Im at my norm dnb party. Im dancing in my usually spot, which is to the left of the "stage" area of where the djs spin. This girl starts dancing to the left of me. Im like, okay, thts chill, I move over a bit. She doesnt know, shes new. So whatever. Suddenly, bitch pushes me. Literally, pushes me. girl is like, 6 inches shorter than me. Im like.... what?!?!>?! and i push her back. She pushes me back, and when she does, she grabs my hoop earring and holds on. I hear... "ripppp." Honestly. Im prepared to fight... but no ONE EVER fights me.. so I am in a sense not. Because.... who the fuck tries to fuck with a tall ass girl who might as well be in the WWF? Exactly.

So, I feel my ear, its bleeding. I go outside before I rip the girls head off. Girl comes out.. I dont really remember what she looks like, I thought she was blonde, but some "brunette chick" says "Im sorry." Im like... who ARE you!:? And then I go to my boy... shit.. that was that fucking shit head who fucked me up!!! So I go inside.. Im dancing.. she shows up by the floor. Next thing I know, girls like Im so sorry, blazzy blah blah.. and im listen you dumb bitch. Ive been going to strictly dnb parties, esp this one, for 3 years. Never has this shit ever fucking happen to me. And if you EVER fuck with me again, I will KILL YOU. And then I walked away.

Give a KB girl some props. Apparently my boy was watching and told me after the bitch was scared out of her mind.

Yes yes yahll.

damn...was she dusted or some shit? every dnb only party i've ever been it was good vibes all around...until of coarse the juice is loose

damn, batgirl looks good! anyway what's up bats? how ya'll doin' today? how was everyones weekend? Saturday was effin' great, lots and lots of booze, 5 star (*****) restaurant, tittty bars, rollin around in my boys new jag with 20's (riddin spinnaz, we riddin spinnaz, they don't stop) fucking rad! yesterday kinda sucked, had the hang over from hell, but im all better today, gonna head to school in a bit, just checking up on the batcave.

<3,

+detotronix oner+

its was my birthday on saturday.. on FRIDAY i threw a big ass party in my lil ass apartment..basically all the close people to me and people who i realy callmy friends...lots and lots of alchohol and weed all in all it was a great ass time..then the cake war happened and i got a lil tight...even though i started it....still lil smuydged piece of cake on the floor...saturday night (my official birthday) all my close friends had to work and two of them had to go upstate (seneca falls). so my boy invited me to a house party for a kid we knows birthday as well...so i said fuck it and went...low and behold this fuckin kid bring to me to goonville new york (brownsville bklyn for all u cats who know) so here me and my friend the only white kids at a party full of rastas' and dreds and fuckin grimey ass black kids....ended up bien a great fuckin time...they ended up to all be cool and respected that we actually came threw....MAJOR CYPHERS...it was basically one big cypher of dutch masters and phillys....sunday was just gonna be "clean the house day but it became lay in bed after major hangover day....all in all good time...