Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO

yesterday i copped a Classic NES Limited Edition GAMEBOY, along with the old school Super Mario Bros. and Donky Kong. it's fucking rad.

i just picked up a ps2 disc with 20 old school games on it. joust, gauntlet, smash tv, beer tapper, road blasters, super sprint etc.

too ill. fuck all this new 3-d shit. no game could ever be as much fun as smash tv.

Originally posted by iquit

i just picked up a ps2 disc with 20 old school games on it. joust, gauntlet, smash tv, beer tapper, road blasters, super sprint etc.

too ill. fuck all this new 3-d shit. no game could ever be as much fun as smash tv.

u no i alwayss ment to ask u how r the video games n systems out there....isnt japan like wayyyy ahead of us in that field.....i remeber back in the day they used to have the game dome...a hole huge mall looking dome of nothin but arcade games...then when the hole pokeman crraze came they made it the pokemon dome and killed it...please explain...

Deto, you are officially my hero...

Where are you finding these birds though...

Yesterday I went to the racetrack and couldn't win shit. I was pissed, since the whole smartie jones thing I have had no luck on the horses. Oh ya, I got drunk and onesecondple encouraged me to send long emails to ex girlfriends...

It's funny, my brother brought his girlfriend and her parents bought her a fanny pack. My mom was mortified, we hooked her up with a nice euro-friendly messenger bag.

Me and my other brother spent an afternoon in paris 2 blocks from Notre Dame pointing out all the tourists. We saw some fucked up, ugly americans with neon fannypacks and windbreakers straight out of the 80s.

I'm trying to figure out what to pack, I don't want to bring too much because I'll probably buy clothes over there, but we're going to be in the countryside for a week. It's a problem i feel fortunate to have.

ahahaha neon fanny packs, oh man. Silly american tourists. The worst are the tourists who walk around Boston they walk waaaaaaay too damn slow, so I'm constantly walking in the middle of the street.

Remeber this as you pack, you can never have too many pairs socks. You never know what could happen.

Originally posted by iquit

i got that, it's pretty dope. it's all about the satans hollow! that was one of the reasons i copped it.

i just found this:

http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/satanshollow

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

u no i alwayss ment to ask u how r the video games n systems out there....isnt japan like wayyyy ahead of us in that field.....i remeber back in the day they used to have the game dome...a hole huge mall looking dome of nothin but arcade games...then when the hole pokeman crraze came they made it the pokemon dome and killed it...please explain...

i'm in china, not japan. but hong kong gets some ill shit from japan that you cant get in the states. i copped a ps2 with the chip so i can play bootlegs. you can buy bootlegs of any game here for about $2 US. i have a nice collection.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I hate my job. I think im gonna go to the beach. To the beach where i will kick as much sand into as many vaginas as possible. Unitl next time bats.

Ahhh. That was a raging success. So what the hell has every one been up to? I see that nekro is headed to Europe... awesomes. I think im gonna go see kill bill 2 today. That will always be the shit.

Holler.

Ahhh. That was a raging success. So what the hell has every one been up to? I see that nekro is headed to Europe... awesomes. I think im gonna go see kill bill 2 today. That will always be the shit.

Holler.

Good to here the kicking of sand into vaginas

went welll yuck.

Happy Travels to nekro.

Kill Bill 2 is still in theatres?

Good fuckin' movie.

I need to go down to my school and see if I can

get my lazy batass a job.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Kill Bill 2 is still in theatres?

Good fuckin' movie.

Yes. It takes a while but it finally came to this theatre that only costs like 2 or 3 bucks and you can eat, smoke and drink while watching the movie. What a brilliant concept.

Yes. It takes a while but it finally came to this theatre that only costs like 2 or 3 bucks and you can eat, smoke and drink while watching the movie. What a brilliant concept.

Fuck yea, I'm not much of a drinker but that

still sounds like a hell of a place. The theatre

I go to has no mind for smokers, you have to

exit the theatre, exit the building, and then come

back trough with your ticket again....gayness.

We used to have a cheap theatre but it only

had the shittiest of movies like 4 months later.

Hahaha. The great thing about the $ theatre is i dont feel like such an asshole when i give them my money. If the movie sucks i can make a scene and leave and not feel jipped at all. Plans have changed though gonna see kill bill 2 some other day. Going out with the lady and taking the kids to the park.

Im gonna try to have one of those all american days.