Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hi cocksuckers. back in honkey kong. jetlagged like whoa.

b-day party in nyc was great. got some flix, but unfortunately i wasnt in the best shape to document the affair properly. i think it all started to go downhill when i walked in the bar, my friend announced my birthday status and the bartender stood on the bar and poured tequila down my throat. mass quantities of booze were consumed. drugs were abused. not enough women showed, but all in all a dope night.

got some dope fishing pics too. dont have my cam with me today but tomorrow i'll try to bring the funk.

ok. time to get back to work and design more useless plastic garbage to satisfy the appetite of relentless consumerism. word.

Originally posted by Seldoon

what up knightbats, welcome back cap'n. i just took a shower and got soap in my eye, i look like this >_o .

when i got back to HK my girl was waiting for me at my crib. we were happy to see each other. it was nice. so first thing i need to do after a 15 hour flight is jump in the shower because i feel like dog shit. homegirl insisted we shower together. i hate showering with chicks. (insert gay joke about how i prefer showering with men here, smartasses) so anyway... what the fuck was my point? oh yeah. i peed on her in the shower. hehe.

Originally posted by iquit

when i got back to HK my girl was waiting for me at my crib. we were happy to see each other. it was nice. so first thing i need to do after a 15 hour flight is jump in the shower because i feel like dog shit. homegirl insisted we shower together. i hate showering with chicks. (insert gay joke about how i prefer showering with men here, smartasses) so anyway... what the fuck was my point? oh yeah. i peed on her in the shower. hehe.

:lol: oh man. Golden Showers

So how was your Wednesday evening ?

I got lightly crunk, told some girl she had to carry my children, went to a party on some handball stadium which had actually stopped existing by the time i arrived cause the cops had thrown tearrgas around, went to some other place which by the time i arrived the cops had just parked and walked out of the car. So that was a nice walk for nothing. Went to the original party where some girl asked :

• "So, where's the cocaine ?"

To which someone answered

• "We only have couscous."

Then i went down to this open public space where people were getting crunk, saw an uncanny number of people i knew, on drugs, whereas i figured they played ping-pong in the evening (i'm not hating and ping-pong. i apologize to ping-pong). Then i got a scooter ride by some guy who was totally smashed and thought it would be a good idea to try and bash into some office chairs some people had left in the middle of the road. Got a halfway ride home and walked, ran after a bus, missed it.

[/my life]