channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

i come on this forum and see people with 2000 posts and i think, they must no what there doing if theyve got that many posts, oh wait, theyve only been on this site for 3 months, and their peices look like this

hkihgfbu81fu.jpg

and i thought i was doing good when i got to 500

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ginger Bread Man

AOTprep i do feel the joke is on you

no really i know its on you

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yo sneaks man u comming up in the world. doing things only kings be on. that same color inline outer outline is innovative

i am not gonna lie I suck at painting...considering I haven't really gotten down in 2 years. My 16 year old cousin is getting back into it and I have tons of caps sitting around so I may just go out and try to show him a thing or two before the snow falls...YAY big cuz showin the fam the ways of the world!!!! ITS A FAM-LY AFFAIIIIRRRRR

Guest Ginger Bread Man
This thread is a good idea, so if your saying this isnt something you or little 12oz buddies have painted, DONT POST IT.

Easy.

a few things about this statement.

first im not much into interweb buddies, second, if i were, they wouldnt be little, third, worry about what you post.

that is all

Guest Ginger Bread Man

hahaha yea you know how it is... you gotta be doing some ill GRafFerZZ and dAnZers to be doing boring shit like this mf...

Archived