channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ its off to a good start... feeling the color scheme and letters, but the size isnt consistent and the "kerb" part slants slightly on top, it seems. and i dont know what to make of the "z". it looks like an "L". my advice, and please ignore it if it seems offensive or out of place, would be to move the 22 to the other side of the "z" and change the "z" completely. i realize crayolas suck and im sure it'd look a lot better if it was painted...

just some feedback whether you want it or not.

^^ its off to a good start... feeling the color scheme and letters, but the size isnt consistent and the "kerb" part slants slightly on top, it seems. and i dont know what to make of the "z". it looks like an "L". my advice, and please ignore it if it seems offensive or out of place, would be to move the 22 to the other side of the "z" and change the "z" completely. i realize crayolas suck and im sure it'd look a lot better if it was painted...

just some feedback whether you want it or not.

Well, I don't really care about graffiti much anymore, but of course I appreciate the criticsim. It's just a birthday card for a friend, though, so it ain't gonna be painted. And it'd look a lot better if I hadn't taken the picture in the dark, with flash, and really up close.

But that "K" is fucking killer. I'm telling you.

those letters are pretty dope

not liking the colors tho

too bold and pplain....

Yo, someone was telling me about this paper that doesn't let anything bleed on it. I forget what it's called, and he said that it was expensive. Do you know what I'm talking about?

that was a bad response.

the proper resonse would have been

"PLEASE SON, IM A MOTHERFUCKING KING DONT TRY TO TELL ME HOW MY PIECE GOES SON, I DO EVERYTHING ON PURPOSE. WHAT DO YOU WRITE PUSSY? WHAT DO YOU WRITE? WHAT YOU ARENT GOING TO TELL ME? YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT PANSY, TALK SHIT BEHIND A MOTHERFUCKING KEYBOARD? YEAH, TOUGH GUY YOU FUCKING HOMO ASS BITCH"

• 2 weeks later...

yo some of those dope black dots in koi's fill relate to the blazing orange line he has in there in such a way that i see multiple hidden smiley faces... like the black dots are eyes and the orange line make a mouth. subliminal smiley faces are dope therefore this is my favorite burner of all time.

Archived