Swet - The Wild Side

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recognize the real o.g.[original graffer]

Originally posted by cornhustlah

so sick it sickens me...

swet skills is on point. check out the different skill levels ,dont front on my man talk about bomben is just bubble letters,[if you are new to the game an trien to get yo name out ] when you develope style even your throw up develope style, to look like two color pieces like my man have dispayed ealier that's why it did not look like bombn to you[ because of style] so get a grip. big dog neoso .....holla:king:

I love watching Swet progress over the years - how five years back or so he kind of dropped the more hard edged 1980's flave of his letters and went into more softie, flowing styles. I think he probably lost a lot of fans with the move, yet he obviously didn't care, he was following something he wanted to follow. Now with some of his newer stuff that has what kind of strikes me as a newer Berlin or Munich train flavor, he's off on something else. Really admirable how he hasn't just found something that worked and beat the shit out of it for fifteen years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dude bites all of his shit

im joking ya fags, unbunch your panties... you dont even know the man.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived