Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overtime

The Nonsense thread

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, where said:

 

@NightmareOnElmStreettell me again why I should visit RI.

 

On the other hand, you set up the meet & greet w/ these gangsterrrs I'd do it & post pix to the Oontz, maybe do some rap letterz while these guize drop lines like their mommas dropped a chromosome. 

  • LOL! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Posted (edited)

I believe the homie may have sent me something of this caliber just the other day. Still unsure wtfrgo but I gather it's Warwicks finest. There are a good and plentiful many of things to enjoy down little Rhody though. Great natures. Some of the best food you will eat. And hot dawgs. And used to be titties. And rap letters. The best beaches in the country. I could go on but I don't really ride that hard yet. Even though I have teamed my painting company with Rhode Island in the name and people have already looked at me crazy when I tell them where I am actually from. Then I follow up with but I'm Narragansett Indian so this is my shit before you crackers stole it and then it gets weird. 

 

 

and what is your instagram if you're on there lurking Warwick rappers, son??

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 11:59 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I believe the homie may have sent me something of this caliber just the other day. Still unsure wtfrgo but I gather it's Warwicks finest. There are a good and plentiful many of things to enjoy down little Rhody though. Great natures. Some of the best food you will eat. And hot dawgs. And used to be titties. And rap letters. The best beaches in the country. I could go on but I don't really ride that hard yet. Even though I have teamed my painting company with Rhode Island in the name and people have already looked at me crazy when I tell them where I am actually from. Then I follow up with but I'm Narragansett Indian so this is my shit before you crackers stole it and then it gets weird. 

 

 

and what is your instagram if you're on there lurking Warwick rappers, son??

I lurk, therefore I am 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 11:59 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I believe the homie may have sent me something of this caliber just the other day. Still unsure wtfrgo but I gather it's Warwicks finest. There are a good and plentiful many of things to enjoy down little Rhody though. Great natures. Some of the best food you will eat. And hot dawgs. And used to be titties. And rap letters. The best beaches in the country. I could go on but I don't really ride that hard yet. Even though I have teamed my painting company with Rhode Island in the name and people have already looked at me crazy when I tell them where I am actually from. Then I follow up with but I'm Narragansett Indian so this is my shit before you crackers stole it and then it gets weird. 

and what is your instagram if you're on there lurking Warwick rappers, son??

I proudly have no social media presence, no IG/FB/etc.  Where posted it, he or someone else posted them once before on the Oontz.  I oontzed through RI many years ago, posted some of that on here in more recent times.  Also many years ago I had a friend from one of the Warwicks, went to visit him and his friends.  Don't know if they still rock the same accent but my god what noise.  In comparison a Boston accent was a siren's song and even good ol fashioned Downeast ME gibberish is a lullaby.  Me & some various peeps did Oontz through a few times maybe 2-3 years ago, went to some BBQ brewery that was all right and some popular Providence diner spot that didn't do much for me.  

 

If you're Narragansett then somewhere between the beer and the casino money you're missing out!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fortnite 🤑 needs 😙 sex. 🤩🤭💦 I 😆 am an 11 👦🏻 year 🗓️ old 😅 boy🤠 who ⚖️ often⏱ fantasizes😇 about 🙏 sex 🤩 I 😈want 🍭 sex 😁 I 🤓 am virgin 😬. fortnite sex 🎯🎮🏑🥵 could 🇾🇹help 🆘me🙋‍♂ have 👩‍🦲real 🤭sex 😉 please 🙏epic 😜 games 🕹 give 🐎 me 🥶 sex I am 👏very👥 lonely 🥺 please🙏 epic 😱 games 😯 what 😳 must ☑️ I 😢do👍 to see 👀 Ariel 👘 assault 🚺 trooper 🤭 have 🤯 their 😨 black◼️ round cheeks 😘 clapped 👏‼️ by agent 🕵️♀️ peely 🏃like 👍 damn 😏give 😉 me upvotes 🤬🙌and awards 🏅 so 👊🏻 fortnite 😍🥰 sex is made 😚 real. 🥣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I proudly have no social media presence, no IG/FB/etc.  Where posted it, he or someone else posted them once before on the Oontz.  I oontzed through RI many years ago, posted some of that on here in more recent times.  Also many years ago I had a friend from one of the Warwicks, went to visit him and his friends.  Don't know if they still rock the same accent but my god what noise.  In comparison a Boston accent was a siren's song and even good ol fashioned Downeast ME gibberish is a lullaby.  Me & some various peeps did Oontz through a few times maybe 2-3 years ago, went to some BBQ brewery that was all right and some popular Providence diner spot that didn't do much for me.  

 

If you're Narragansett then somewhere between the beer and the casino money you're missing out!

 

 

Yo!!!!!LOL. Spot on with those accent references! MF’s would never guess I’m even from New England the way i sound. You see to have done some lurking up this way though, where tf does thoust hail from? 

 

And sadly, you is correct. I am all sorts of assed out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my old car RIP ISUZU

This mofo I jumped 5 feet in the air and the only thing that happened was my back latch fixed itself by sheer brute force

  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2020 at 9:27 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Yo!!!!!LOL. Spot on with those accent references! MF’s would never guess I’m even from New England the way i sound. You see to have done some lurking up this way though, where tf does thoust hail from? 

And sadly, you is correct. I am all sorts of assed out. 

EnragedCourageousAmericancrayfish-small.

 

I hail from the streets.  Close enough to lean over your shoulder and pee in that white claw.  I get around.  In this way I am much like Tupac.  Sadly, I am seen about as often as he is nowadays.

  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...