Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overtime

The Nonsense thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"I will only bless those that are strong enough in frame with the use of my twat. All others will be used for their functionality in supporting my lifestyle. "

Like it is a "blessing" to "use your twat".  Bitch your twat isn't the golden twat and we know this because you told us that you slid a kid out of it.  Brainiac over here.

Also, in regards to the internet being full of people that like this kind of thing/relationship..... I would say that the internet is the place to find people like that, but I don't think it's as common as the adult sites would have you believe it is.  I think it's highly odd that our society has created so many beta males.  The woman even said herself that she's going to pine over the alphas at the office and stay late giving them sweet hj's.

Now which guy is it again that wants to be a feminist and get his hairless ass spanked by a woman with some other dude's dick breath?  /nohomo

^^ Delicious, where can I buy one?  I've always wished the rest of christmas dinner could be shaped like cranberry sauce, now my wildest dreams have come true.  Thank you @Hua Guofang!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Not to proud to say "I don't get it".

Inside jokes for graphic designers.

That looks like Cailtyn Jenner behind him, this is how he's walking after a night with 'her'

• LOL! 1

I know looks really are everything, but that chick up there, second from the top is actually highly qualified and brilliant in her field.

Probably would have been better studying dermatology, but hey, thems the breaks.

• Truth 1

Well yeah, look at spongebob. Super ugly but yet making money and low key telling us that the real bikini bottom is doomed.

• LOL! 2