The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was 15 i went to mexico with a family from down my street. they owned a house in san

felipe, that is where we stayed. i slept on a cot on the roof.. which was awesome, i caught

about 40 scorpions that week. anyway, this family has a daughter, her name is heidi. she just

recently came back from college and is currently applying to graduate school. this girl is

gorgeous. i've always thought so. she works at the bank i cash my checks at (amazing

coincidence considering where the bank is located and where both of us live.. me 2 cities

away, she lives with her parents, also 2 cities away but in the opposite direction) i get paid

once a week which makes it so i get to shoot the shit with her about once a week. she seems

attracted to me, and im pretty sure i am making it pretty obvious that i am attracted to her

by how i stare at her whenever we are talking. whenever she is talking and looking at me, i

am watching her lips move and struggling not to lick my lips and basically hop over the

counter. i am being such a bitch about this one though. i cannot muster the god damn

courage to just say "look bitch, you and me can have a thing going on, come with me to la

fondue ho so i can stop wondering and start knowing" i really need to do this shit, its getting

on my damn nerves that i have yet to find a good segway into asking her to do something

with me.

killing me right now.

im going to watch some more madmen and draw some more rock and roll letters.

that is all.

edit: also, heidi is my favorite girl name.