Bomb the system, trailer.

dr.testical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm going to get as many people as I can, go and see this, and bomb the shit out of the movie screen. Then if anyone tries to stop me, I'll blame it on the movie for corrupting my innocence...

im there too man.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

the gay-o-meter begins with 0 which is neutral. certain factors will give you a score on the gay-o-meter which will determine just how gay you are.

for example:

killing wild animals with your bare hands = -1000 points (ie extremely un-gay)

riding a unicycle = +20 points (ie gay, but not that gay)

wearing a pirate shirt with parachute bell bottms = +1000000 points (ie off the gay radar it's so extremely gay)

Ok i get it now. You will all get a "gay-o-meter" rank.

...if i see it. i wont be watching through the perspective of a writer, i will try to look at it as a film...but from what i hear it is kinda of stretching the truth of the real story....not cool.

this movie looks sooo depressing. like KIDS with a graffiti theme, wheres the fun? if i made a graffiti movie it would mostly commedic, with a few exceptions for the RIPs. i think the combination of aerosol and alcohol would make a great commedy. CAN A BROTHER GET A JAY AND SILENT BOB CAMEO????

i dont know how good/shit it is but i still want to see it. yea it looks mad cheesey but its gonna look that way to any writer, as a movie it looks ok.

i wonder what people thought of Wild Style when it first came out..

Archived