My new shirt design. questions? comments? shit?

Guest ToYs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm feeling like a hater too so i'll say

you making that shirt is the same as if you dropped in on a halfpipe

the first time you stepped on a skateboard

or should i say rollerblades.

you just cracked your skull open and everyone is laughing at your brains on the floor.

Guest HAL

If I was walking around somewhere and saw some kid wearing a shirt like that, I'd have to stop, point at him and laugh really loud.

I like the bomb design much better. Drop the "taktiks" letters altogether, and you might have something worth wearing.

A little crew shirt design I did this morning. Just for myself and the boys when we need to get down.

Originally posted by ToYs

i already have a demand from a local shop for 25 of them so atleast my shit will be out there, thats all i care about.

there's a demand for prostitutes around my way, but i'm not gonna let a man fuck me in the ass, just to get my shit out there, na'mean?!

really dude, come clean. how old are you, and how long have you been 'writing'? post even one pictures of a painted piece.

$50 bucks says you've never painted a real piece on a real wall.

swiffer,

thanks for noticing. i thought it was going completely unappreciated.

seeks/homoblock ON

Originally posted by MYLK

i'm feeling like a hater too so i'll say

you making that shirt is the same as if you dropped in on a halfpipe

the first time you stepped on a skateboard

or should i say rollerblades.

you just cracked your skull open and everyone is laughing at your brains on the floor.

harsh words dude...but i feel were you're coming from

Originally posted by Glik0

I'm diggin those TOE designs O...

The train in the tunnel is rad.

haha, so THATS what that is? i thought it was some weird, 'shroud of tourin' thing.

ha.

i'm gonna be on aim tonight gliks. return of the mack. get ready.

HAL,

i dont know man. i gotta be honest. i think you can come alot harder than that. maybe it's just my tastes lately, and my relative confusion as to what exactly i'm feeling, but something about it is not hitting me proper. maybe it's the text? or the extreme ambiguity of the image. i duno. maybe it's just that it doesnt say TOEA or ETOA or maybe OTAE. something...

Guest ToYs
Originally posted by seeking

there's a demand for prostitutes around my way, but i'm not gonna let a man fuck me in the ass, just to get my shit out there, na'mean?!

really dude, come clean. how old are you, and how long have you been 'writing'? post even one pictures of a painted piece.

$50 bucks says you've never painted a real piece on a real wall.

swiffer,

thanks for noticing. i thought it was going completely unappreciated.

seeks/homoblock ON

im not sure why i feel the need to prove myself to some internet thug but what the hell.

im 19, ive been writing for about 4 years, not constant due to some legal situations in the past. and i know im going to get the "professional writer critique" on these peices but the point is, i do write. maybe not well, but i do write.

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL75/2174217/4237542/52844730.jpg'>

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL75/2174217/4237542/52844718.jpg'>

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL75/2174217/4237542/52844713.jpg'> http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL75/2174217/4237542/52844702.jpg'>

nice work toys.

sure your pieces are very amature and simple....

but you provedthat you arent totally faking it.

They said check, and you said Call.

i do indeed owe you money. you won't get any of course, but i will go ahead and gladly give you your due respect for stepping up like that and oppening yourself up to (possible) further criticism.

i actually like the brown one alot. of course it could use 3d's, and i can't read it, but the colors are good and it's real clean. plus it's actually on a wall, not just on a piece of paper on the internet, so props for all that.

i will no longer hassle you for being bad at graffiti, i will however maintain that the original idea is incredibly mall-punk and way over done. i like the turtle, but not on a shirt. the bomb thing has been played to death, but it's a step in the right direction.

good luck.

Originally posted by seeking

haha, so THATS what that is? i thought it was some weird, 'shroud of tourin' thing.

ha.

i'm gonna be on aim tonight gliks. return of the mack. get ready.

HAL,

i dont know man. i gotta be honest. i think you can come alot harder than that. maybe it's just my tastes lately, and my relative confusion as to what exactly i'm feeling, but something about it is not hitting me proper. maybe it's the text? or the extreme ambiguity of the image. i duno. maybe it's just that it doesnt say TOEA or ETOA or maybe OTAE. something...

haha I've been wondering where the hell you've been.

OTAE... haha I can imagine some black kid just saying it.

Write the word TAKTIKS in a graffiti style, put it about the size of your hand, or just about near the bottom side of the front of the shirt. Maybe to the right of your belly button. Get it printed on 50 shirts and sell all 50, then get fancier....

Milton

Hustle is hustle, money is money...

Seeking: your commentary was chuckalicious. I liked the whole prostitute analogy/metaphor

Mr Yuck: Besides some creatively scathing commentary, your shirt design was the only positive thing to come out of this thread. I'd be interested in that shirt....when can I get one? I'll trade you some "stuff" for one.

Toys: it's a bummer you've been writing for so long and still incapable of differentiating what does and does not belong on a shirt. But hey, I'm older thanb you by a number of years and i go to great lengths to avoid dressing like a "tagger" or "grafffeeeeteeee writer." I'm sure Hot Topic would love your shit.

Archived