Vito goes gay, sapranos try to jump the shark

heavyLox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha, that shit was damn funny! I can understand how that kid didn’t want to go to a baseball game with Vito, but I’d go! 3rd base line at Yankee Stadium? Damn. I wonder if the reason he got engaged to Meadow is so he doesn’t get killed.

Guest me IS cool

Shit. I cancelled my HBO because all the movies on there suck and completely forgot about the sopranos... fuck I'm sleeping on this shit... time to start downloading.

:king:

that shit was such a dissapointment...

i thought ole dude was going to go up in the trailer on the job site, and find that fine ass piece of italian pussy on the couch or something and then fuck the shit out of her in which i planned on wacking off to.

:lol:

so dissapointed. :(

i was watchin another good program and decided ill just catch it later on demand....but at a comercial brake i said...ehh lemme just see it for 30 seconds while the commercial..i flick the channel and i see him givin the dude brain and i say to myselg "fuck i probably just watched the biggest part of the hole episode"

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

that shit was such a dissapointment...

i thought ole dude was going to go up in the trailer on the job site, and find that fine ass piece of italian pussy on the couch or something and then fuck the shit out of her

Yeah, I think Felicia is banging. I was figuring the same thing, sort of.

Archived