Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Dec 28 2005, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Dec 28 2005, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuck muni@Dec 24 2005, 06:06 PM

727hp god damn.....i woulda thogh dsm motors would blow up with that high hp

Haha... ummm wrong. 2.3L 4g64 engine block mated to a 4g63 head (stroker motor) upgraded

rods/pistons.... ported head, large ported turbo, finely tuned with race gas and nos.... I can see 727 hp

not that far off in the distance.

[/b]

here's the link, i'm still bugging him for pictures...it's totally stock body though, nothing much really to look at...but that shit is retarded fast...i found the website though that has his car listed:

talon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

any of you guys familiar with the Techademics "Mischief" series of dvds?

this morning on my way into work, I was weaving through traffic like normal and I notice a v-dub doing the same trying to catch up to me. I recognized the car instantly and knew it was fast as hell. Dude works for the Porsche tuner in the same area that I work at. I didn't race him...but I did follow and then try to follow him for a bit. Holy fuck is that car wicked. FYI: its a real nice looking older GTI.

Hey there's an older gti down the street, I love the way the front grill/bumper/headlights look, it's really awesome, it reminds

me of a rally car. Also right by that thing is this Conquest TSi that this old Azn man owns, and my little brother is thinking of buying

it off of him... all the seats are leather, the turbo runs strong, no smoking/shaft play in the turbo, the motor is complete rebuild,

the transmission is "new"... and all the seat belts say "TURBO TURBO TURBO" all the way down them, it's so awesome.

I want those seat belts for my car.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 19 2006, 10:02 AM

any of you guys familiar with the Techademics "Mischief" series of dvds?

this morning on my way into work, I was weaving through traffic like normal and I notice a v-dub doing the same trying to catch up to me. I recognized the car instantly and knew it was fast as hell. Dude works for the Porsche tuner in the same area that I work at. I didn't race him...but I did follow and then try to follow him for a bit. Holy fuck is that car wicked. FYI: its a real nice looking older GTI.

Had a friend in DC who hung with those cats..

His parents were rich as shit and would buy anything for his bmw..

Rediculous..

I got all the dvds though, I love it when they jump that explorer..funny shit..

7,000? Sounds good to me..

I found all these on ebay, for under 7. Im sure they could be had for good prices, with some extra cash to play with..

Straight sex.

d2_12.JPG

Supra Turbo

d8_12.JPG

sc300

05c005bright1.jpg

240zx

b7_12.JPG

dirty knows..

2f_1.JPG

crx..so many things to do to this car..

ba_1.JPG

Thunderbird Turbo.. Dont sleep on this guy..

1d_1.JPG

Stang 5.0

35_1.JPG

FC rx-7

67_1.JPG

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 20 2006, 09:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 20 2006, 09:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Jan 19 2006, 10:05 PM

Had a friend in DC who hung with those cats..

His parents were rich as shit and would buy anything for his bmw..

I had a feeling.

I really dug the one about the Gumball 3000. I'm trying to talk one of my friends into doing it.

[/b]

Gumball is nuts... doesn't that fat guy with the expensive mercedes always win cause he does like 160mph the whole time with the AC on and gatorade?

I had a video of it, it is very awesome, some really nice cars show up there, Steve, what kind of car does your friend have?

And Shameless did name off just about every bad ass cheap car you can get... the advantage of my car, is there are a TON of broken ones in the

wrecking yards so it's always easy to find anything I need, from a head for 50 dollars to some stock pistons... I just got my car back last night

and my new alternator belt already ate a ridge off the edge of itself somehow, stupid thing.. but I'm happy to have it back, I'm gonna wash it

and then later my girlfriend's gonna take a bunch of pictures on it like she's humping it... she wanted to last night when I drove it home, but

it was dirty... well I guess I'm Dirty...

oh, and I saw a video on streetfire.net of a 240sx with a 305 v8 in it... on one hand I thought it was really retarded, but it did sound like a loud ass truck.

oh, and that black datsun 280zx is hot... I really like the wheels on it, it looks like some kind of undercover sleeping race car....

I have plans to get a custom license plate later on that says "GO2SLP"... haha, nobody rack my idea.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 20 2006, 12:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 20 2006, 12:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Jan 20 2006, 10:18 AM

Steve, what kind of car does your friend have?

He's got a bunch of different whips. Auid RS 6, two Porsche Cayenne Turbos, Porsche 996, BMW Z8 and his latest will be a Lambo Merc. I, of course, have offered my driving skills.

[/b]

hahaha, how'd he get all those cars? What does he do?

Archived