Pictures of a scars you wish you had....

Dirty_habiT

I feel you dirty.

I lost 3 antenna's on my z in one summer. Buddy of mine and I were walking out to my car one night to see this dude standing over the back of my car. Before I even had time to figure out what he was doing, my friend had him on the ground kicking his face in. After I got a good couple boots in on his kidneys we got in the car and took off. My mom called the cops about a crackhead laying in the parking lot, and they swooped him up. Never saw the guy agian. Ha.

Fucking with cars is messing like with your woman, the potential for homicide is always high.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i said i was amazed your shit doesnt get stolen it wasnt because i would have been eyeing it. cars are too much hassle for me. not only that, but i mean, i take my face off and inside with me when i go places. having that shit popping out like that is just asking for people to break in. atleast thats what it seems like.

and yo, attack me all you want, disagreements dont phase me. i steal shit. you got your opinions, cool, good for you. all i'd like to say is that doesnt mean i shouldnt recieve respect. i am a very respectable person. that said, i never took shit from someone that didnt have it coming. good nigtht.

iloveboxcars//still faded off this bottle of henny. if the words dont work, i'll try to fix it tomorrow.

Naw, it's all good man, I know people that steal shit all the time too, like I said I know the real gangsters around here...

The ones that actually run shit, move drugs, beat people up, have hoes, the whole shbang.... Really, I don't leave the SAFC

on my dash when I go places, I simply unbolt it and put it in the glove box. Many people actually have theirs mounted

in gray foam in the glove box, but I can't keep looking all the way over there to see what's going on with my car.

By all means steal away, just be careful... I hate the law and jail, so I try to do my best to stay away from both.

And I wouldn't respect anyone because they steal, I respect someone for having their own opinion that doesn't

sway according to what someone else thinks.

From the Rumor Mills...

Nissan is planning to use the 4.5-liter V8 that powers several Infiniti models in its 350Z sports car to create a 400-horsepower hot rod, according to Autocar, as cited my Edmunds. The muscled-up coupe would be called the 450Z, according to the report. The 450Z could also have an Audi quattro-style four-wheel-drive system. It’s unclear if this report is based on new information, or if it comes from the same source as a recent report in a French automotive magazine. The magazine said the car would feature a 430 horsepower 4.5 liter V8 and would target the Porsche 911 Carerra.

Wtf? :hatred:

Nissan is thinking of scraping the Z when the new skyline comes out anyways. The Z has aways been a I or V 6.

This shit is retarded.

1997 Pontiac Rageous

Year 1997

Make Pontiac

Model Rageous

Engine Location Front

Drive Type Rear Wheel

Performance

0-60 mph 5.5 seconds.

Engine

Engine Configuration V

Cylinder 8

Aspiration/Induction Normal

Displacement 5737.00 cc | 350.1 cu in. | 5.7 L.

Valves 16 Valves

2 valves per cylinder.

Valvetrain OHV

Power 315.0 BHP @ 5,400.0 RPM

Torque 335.0 Ft-Lbs @ 3,200.0 RPM

HP to Weight Ratio 14.6 LB / HP

HP / Liter 55.3 BHP / Liter

Transmission Information

Gears 6

Transmission Manual

Dimensions

Weight 4600 lbs | 2086.6 kg

Length 194.00 in | 4927.6 mm.

Seating Capacity 4

[attachmentid=25247][attachmentid=25248][attachmentid=25248]

Originally posted by swif1+Sep 15 2005, 04:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Sep 15 2005, 04:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Sep 14 2005, 07:24 PM

A wastegate is the name given to the part on your engine the sends air away from your turbo. I.E. It helps you maintain boost level.

See that's were it conflicts for me. I keep thinking a blow-off valve operates the same way. Well, a 100% atmospheric set-up, I mean.

[/b]

The wastegate is either integrated into turbo (internal), or mounted on the exhaust manifold before the turbo (external). They have a spring inside, rated at a specific boost level. A vacuum line runs from the air plumbing to the wastegate. Once the boost pressure that the spring is set at is reached, the wastegate pops open, letting the exhaust gases flow OVER the exhaust turbine, thus maintaining a consistent boost, and going no higher.

Say you have your wastegate set at 15 psi. Once the turbo has compressed the air to 15 psi, that triggers the wastegate and the system levels off.

What you were thinking is the blow-off valve. That is to prevent boost surge, or when the throttle body closes at the event of a shift or lifting off of the gas. If it weren't there, the air still being compressed by the turbo is reflected off of the shut throttle body, and sent BACKWARDS into the turbo housing. Such an occurance can cause some damage, like shearing the blades of the compressor wheel right off and sending them into various parts of your engine/turbo system.

Austin, if body work is all it needs for sure, then i would purchase it. But if the engine or anything doesnt work well, screw it.

You know the deal with buying modified cars. If the person didnt know what they were doing or simply didnt take care of the car you can end up with more than a 2000 dollar loss..or more.

I say if you get it all check out, and the car is legit, got the $, space and time it would be a bad ass project.

Originally posted by guerillaidiom+Dec 14 2005, 05:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guerillaidiom - Dec 14 2005, 05:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-geezpot@Nov 8 2005, 01:58 AM

How about these...

BentleyGT.jpg

Cammer.jpg

smartaudi.jpg

Smartferrari.jpg

Smartlambo.jpg

smartporshe.jpg

smartporshetarga.jpg

Smartvette.jpg

I like how the Bentley in the first pic is off roading in the background.

where can I get one of these????????!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

haha i had little toy cars like that when i was younger

I dunno Steve... that sounds a bit steep to me for a wrecked gvr4.

But then again it is a bad ass car and to find one in good condition stock you'd be looking at about 5-8k dollars anyway...

I'd say go for it, projects are fun as long as you have something else to drive daily.

Archived