SHRINKING CLOTHES.

DR+DELUSION

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

2. TO WEAPON X: you're the fucking idiot man. who the hell is DJ Mugg. some asshole negroid "rap superstar" i suppose. cypress hill is garbage, along with all other "rappers." do you even know anything about the clash. anyone who samples them is crap. pure crap. fuck. the word "rap" alone is enough to make me vomit. go waste some money on a knockoff baby blue "burberry" t-shirt from "urban trends" and kill yourself already. do it on easter sunday in a churchyard. using vodka and medicine. while wearing a seersucker suit or pastel colours. it'll be soooooo tragically glam. and if your dad uses the term "throwback," well.....haha i'm speechless. does he wear the jerseys and jock chingy videos? fuck it just bring your whole extended family along for a mass suicide/

Haha, you need to stop playing yourself. You don’t even come close to being nominated for the exposing people through the masterful use of stereotypes award. Take it from a master. I listen to rap, and yes, I know a thing or two about the Clash. What’s wrong with sampling them? If you have something to say about sampling in general, than say it. But if you think sampling the Clash is far more wrong than sampling Marvin Gaye or Motley Crue, then you are most definitely a poser in Lacoste. I wear nothing Burberry, and if I did, it wouldn’t be a knockoff. Believe me, if I wore anything fake at any point in my life, my mom would press a burning hot spatula onto my skin. If you got stuffed into lockers in junior high by the predominantly black basketball team, please, let it slide. It's not manly to let these things fester. I haven’t worn anything baby blue since spring ’95. By associating the term throwback with doo-rag wearing Negro children who can’t read or write, you are performing a great disservice to yourself. You may as well associate these same kids with forty five year old criminal lawyers, professional athletes, and well to do welders. I repeat, quit playing yourself. That was some nonsense I just replied to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh, you drink vodka and piss on people’s cars and ash on their clothes when they aren’t looking. So the fuck what if they diss you because of your clothes? They are likely small minded people who don’t understand shit. I’m a whiskey man. I have a strong feeling that I fuck way classier chicks than you with my abrasive charm and my Churchillesque wit while you spend time fancying yourself in the mirror, subconciosly wearing Lacoste pink polos to supplement your lacking of a pink clit between your legs.

Archived