engaged.

boxcarwilly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by J.HollaBack

Last question for you guys who are getting married or been married...

not to be rude or whatever, but how much are the rings you guys bought running you?

(id just like to kinda get a grasp on how much they're going for these days)...

you dont want to know ...

i have been estimating $2,500.00 but i have a hook up .... the stone is what kills you ... the setting isnt all that bad depending ... if she likes platinum watch out !!

Originally posted by DETO

many of you old school heads will remember that Christmas 2002, deto bought his then girlfriend of 2 years a $4,000. diamond ring. 1 1/2 karots on a white gold band...

deto/hopeless romantic

hopeless romantics deserve to be married, our obsession with being a little girl about things makes you an ideal husband... its good shit.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

not to be rude or whatever, but how much are the rings you guys bought running you?

congrats Jobe...

to answer that question, i have read that the proper cost of a ring should be at least one month's salary.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

holy shit is jobe saying he is happy???

shes got a killer ring. a killer heart. and shes got me.

i can babble on and on about it...

jobeone.fuckbachelorhood.

congrats.

i wish my man felt/said the same about me. im engaged too but he's pretty ashamed of me cuz im ugly and what not.

Originally posted by DETO

many of you old school heads will remember that Christmas 2002, deto bought his then girlfriend of 2 years a $4,000. diamond ring. 1 1/2 karots on a white gold band...

deto/hopeless romantic

how beatiful to be a hopeless romantic.:o

Re: Re: engaged.

Originally posted by DEE38

i wish my man felt/said the same about me. im engaged too but he's pretty ashamed of me cuz im ugly and what not.

what?!

what a bunch of crazy talk dee.

i know for a fact that you're VERY pretty.

i've seen pictures in old threads!

you're man doesn't know what he's got then...

well be prepared to spend some moolah. white gold is really good to get her and so much more inexpensive than platinum. they look exactly the same though.

i wouldnt know anything about determining the size for your girl, what cut, and all that crap. he took me shopping for my ring. we were relaxing watching a christmas story and he told me to get ready. he took me to tiffany's to see what i would "gasp" at and i didnt really "gasp" because i couldnt even breath...teh prices are extreme at tiffanys.

so he took me to another fancy jewelry shop. i went around and took a a look at the rings just out of curiosity i asked to try one on. i did and it was the first time a material thing made me cry. it was beautiful.

its platinum and this is how it looks like not exactly like it but you get the jist:

http://www.bluenile.com/assets/images/minihero/minihero_DM15500700_100.jpg'>

platinum setting with round cut diamond. he never told me how much it is.

congrats bro.

knowing a little bit about your life the past few years, i'm glad things have turned around (or maybe i should say straightened out).

wish you guys both the best.

seeks/hopeless romantic? yes. willing to spend 4k on a ring when i could go stage3 instead? ummm, no.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Congrats man. As a lot have mentioned already, I'm glad things are looking up for you, and wish you continuing good luck.

Archived