12oz sees disturbing trend, linked to bush 4th reich?

rental

Originally posted by Daze One Million

deto, thats cool, keep it in moderation....they got these new pink and black yankess/red sox fitteds....would go nice with your watch

<span style='color:pink'>.wonk

nice, got any links for em? I just got a new pink & black stripped polo from the gap, and the new Tony Hawk shoes from Eastbay(black with pink)....a pink and black yankee would go nice with. i got an all pink yankee fitted with the "NY" logo in white and that was hard as shit to find...</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:pink'>

Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>hey tease you should make ol' deto a pink "Keep It Rail!" T...</span>

Originally posted by teaser

<span style='color:pink'>like im leading the "nigger" word revolution...

</span>

</span>

:lol:

Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>

nice, got any links for em? I just got a new pink & black stripped polo from the gap, and the new Tony Hawk shoes from Eastbay(black with pink)....a pink and black yankee would go nice with. i got an all pink yankee fitted with the "NY" logo in white and that was hard as shit to find...</span>

daze comes through like busted condoms

http://www.hatland.com/search2.cfm

nice selection right thurr, but i seen the hats in my malls champ sports store, so check your nearest champs and see whats up.....just lets hope its not near that foot locker ;)

Originally posted by Daze One Million

just lets hope its not near that foot locker ;)

first off: :lol:

nice. i'll check champs first, if no, thanks for the link.

tease, if you are serious, i'll cop one, if you are able to, hit me up on e-mail, the one on my profile works.</span>

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

What is up with african-american males calling a woman's captain's quarters a badunkadunk. I mean, seriously.. who the fuck thought this up and then thought it would be a good idea to actually repeat it.

badunkadunk, what the fuck.

:nope: *sigh* only black people, only black people!...</span>

the word [ni**er] has a shitload of negative connotations from hundreds of years of history..it won't lose that meaning overnight..

slavery may have ended a long time ago, but equal rights were only enacted by law in the sixties...who knows how long it takes for equal rights to permeate the minds of [all] the people..

i'm sure many who use it don't even think about it's [real] meaning.

i think it perpetuates stereotypes

and language and words do have meaning, and maybe thereby a bit of importance.

i guess minds and vocabularies have gotten that small.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

What is up with african-american males calling a woman's captain's quarters a badunkadunk. I mean, seriously.. who the fuck thought this up and then thought it would be a good idea to actually repeat it.

badunkadunk, what the fuck.

:lol:

teaser :love2: girls with bubble butts.

please believe meh.

thank you hot nickels

no, deto, im not black. am i still offended when someone says or is called a nigger? yes. cause i know what discrimination feels like.

tease, i wasnt trying to sat that youre some ringleader of a revolution or anything. whether you like it or not, people know your name here. ill remember what you say more than if someone of lesser prominence says it. if i could remember all their names, i would have said them too.

Originally posted by rental

tease, i wasnt trying to sat that youre some ringleader of a revolution or anything. whether you like it or not, people know your name here. ill remember what you say more than if someone of lesser prominence says it. if i could remember all their names, i would have said them too.

i dont give a fuck if you got "TEASE" written on your forehead with a magic marker, you need to keep my name out of your mouth.

when you say stupid shit like you did, it makes people think im being racist all the time, and causing all this trouble, which could get me banned.

and im on my last strike as it is. if you get me banned because you cant get my fucking name out of your head, im going to hunt your ass down and kill you.

fuck off already.

/ :lol:

ibteaser (3:26:18 PM): sup cuh

ibteaser (3:27:13 PM): what i want to know is

GOOOSE138 (3:27:17 PM): ?

ibteaser (3:27:20 PM): whats really mother fucking good nigga

ibteaser (3:27:21 PM): hahahaa

GOOOSE138 (3:27:55 PM): dude, i'm posting that in rentals thread right now

ibteaser (3:28:30 PM): hahaha

ibteaser (3:28:32 PM): what?

GOOOSE138 (3:28:44 PM): ibteaser (3:27:20 PM): whats really mother fucking good nigga

GOOOSE138 (3:28:48 PM): hahaha

It's Dave Chappelle's fault. He uses racist words in such a funny way its disarming. I used the phrase "mad niggarish" in reference to an actual black person today, mind you, thats exactly what he was being, but the fact that I used it to refer to him made me feel bad. So if you're black, I apologize for being mean...

Good day...

Originally posted by E MARTYR

i dont give a fuck if you got "TEASE" written on your forehead with a magic marker, you need to keep my name out of your mouth.

when you say stupid shit like you did, it makes people think im being racist all the time, and causing all this trouble, which could get me banned.

seriously dude youre not innocent

80 percent of your posts have the word 'nigga' in them

well not so much as of lately because of your ban scare

but dont get all pissy and front like youre mr. do no wrong

word is bond.

Archived