suspended from school.

suicidebombr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got suspended for 3 days for telling the teacher "No' when she asked me something. Then other days i got suspended for tardyness. That is all.

I hated school, i once sucked a chicks titty right in front of the teacher and a few other people, she was black and her tits were fucking monsterously huge....fuck yea.

School sucked. it was a social gathering place for me.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

errr.... sorry krook but....

do you think racism is an excuse for violence?

does racism make violence acceptable?

Is violence the right way to show someone that racism is wrong?

Kghandi7

exactly..........everyone has a right to there own oppinion.....if you beat up somebody for being racists then yoiu are being racist.......sometimes doing the right thing isnt always the right thing...........after all the guy you beat up didnt even throw the fisrt punch

You beat someone up for calling you a nigger lover?! HAHAHAHA

Did you beat them up because youre no nigger lover. You hate them 'neggers'? Or because it was a racist and insensitive thing to say?

Anyway, that is hilarious. Ive been called all types of racial slurs and I cant help but fall on the ground laughing. Ignorance in general is hilarious to me. I dont know why.

All I read was the first post, but this thread made my day. Gracias.

Originally posted by suicidebombr

It was very worth it, i get a week break from school and got to release some aggression.

1. clearly by your spelling of bomber i would say that the week of school your are so ecstatic about missing is woefully needed

2.if you want to take your aggresion out join the hockey team

3.fight off school grounds after hours

ps.

im glad you stuck up for your friend.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ive only been suspended twice

once in 7th grade for making fun of the gay kid...i said that he wore girls underwear and.... when he goes to victorias secret he buys everything, even the lightbulbs

and once again in 9th grade for carrying a knife on campus

other than that ive kept my shit clean in school

Archived