cigaretts

A2BURNER

Originally posted by BOZACK

dude no offense, but these things taste like a homeless slut's asshole. they're actually what i started on, but i just can't stomach the chemical taste anymore.

what exactly does a homeless sluts asshole taste like?.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

I recently switched from these to Marlboro red 100's. Im in flavor country now. And yes smoking is the best thing that has ever happend to me.

I used to roll my own smokes. That was great. It kept me from smoking too much. Does my lazy ass really want a smoke that bad right now that i have to roll on up?

Yeah, Reds are the only cigarettes anyone

should be smoking. I have pro-cigarette

propaganda all over my room/living room...

but I still hate this shit. I smoke waaay too

much. Two packs a day is sick.

I used to roll them, but then I'd end up buying

a pack anyway and just be stocked up on so

much tobacco that I had to smoke overtime

so I wasting money. My lungs are fucked,

thankfully it's only been about 4 years since

I started...

I liked healthy lungs.

fuckin cigarettes....i question myself everytime i light one up...its stupid, makes you smell bad, and makes you want to take a shit

but newports, camels, and parlaments are the only way to go if you gotta smoke

i usually only smoke when im drunk or outside nowadays, othing more than a pack a week

what the fuck is wrong with you kids?

Originally posted by GucciCondom

newport 100s is the only way i roll.

Originally posted by BOZACK

CAMEL TURKISH GOLDS 100's

Originally posted by test pattern

marlboro milds

Originally posted by A2BURNER

i smoke camel lights

Originally posted by fuck muni

newports, camels, and parlaments

when i think of people who smoke 100's

i think of 13 tear olds and 80 year old women

marlboros taste like shit.

camels are decent but far from good

and parliaments just plain smell

go here, get a free carton and youll never look back

www.nascigs.com

Guest imported_Europe

Hey, yet another cigarette thread, these come and go as quickly as a 20 pack on a friday nights drinking spree.

I smoke Kings Blue or Christiania cigarettes...

SHUT UP^^^^

9310 – 7/20/01

SMOKING CAUSES IMPOTENCE

Gabe Mirkin, M.D.

A recent report from University of California at Irvine reviewed the entire world's literature and found that smoking tobacco causes impotence.

When you smoke tobacco, you inhale hydrocarbons that damage the lining of arteries to start plaques forming in their inner linings and slow the flow of blood. Nicotine constricts arteries to make them even narrower. When your arteries leading to your heart are completely blocked, you suffer a heart attack. When the arteries leading to a man's penis are blocked, he is impotent. Arteriosclerosis is the most common cause of impotence in North America.

Many men are not afraid of heart attacks enough to make them reduce their weight to normal; control high blood pressure; eat a diet that is loaded with vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, beans, and whole grains; exercise regularly; and stop smoking. When they find out that smoking makes them impotent, perhaps they will change their minds.

The link between smoking and impotence: Two decades of evidence. Preventive Medicine, 2001, Vol 32, Iss 6, pp 447-452. TO Tengs, ND Osgood. Address: Tengs TO, Univ Calif Irvine, Sch Social Ecol, Hlth Prior Res Grp, Irvine,CA 92697 USA

Archived