fight club

seeking

The kid in the first vid, if he was running his mouth, had it coming.

I'm sorry, but you just don't pick fights with kids who obviously outclass

you.

I'm not saying it was right. The black kid should've laid him out and been

done with it, or gone about some other way of getting his point across.

I was in a fight with a kid about 30 lbs heavier and 3-4 inches taller than

I was. He started it (threw the first punch.) I hit him once and he backed

off, but then he came at me again, and I threw everything behind my

next punch. He dropped, face forward, at my feet. At that point, I could've

been an asshole and jumped on him and completely killed the kid, but I

didn't. I also tried to calm him down and stop the fight when he got up.

The point is, start no fights, but finish every one you're in. Fighting is

stupid bullshit that no one needs... but for gods sake don't be that kid

in the second vid and not even stand up and swing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in the first one, obviously that was some 'meet in the field at 4:30' shit. i dont really feel bad for dude at all. infact, dudes lucky. he could have gotten worked over much harder than we was.

the second one was just dumb. but the thing is, the kid getting hit, was so calm and indifferent about the whole thing, he almost won in my opinion. he didnt bother fighting back, he just sat there like nothing was happening. meanwhile the other kid is showing what a complete pussy he was, for fucking kicking a kid who is sitting down. i mean, unless you're a ninja, who the fuck kicks people? kicking is stupid. unless its like a field goal kick to the face of a kid on the ground, it never does anything but make you look dumb, and in that case, it just makes you look like an asshole. the kid really should have fought back, but at the same time, he didnt seem shook at all, he just seemed like he didnt care.

i wih someone spoke russian and could translate.

for the record, i think fighting is stupid. but if two people wanna go at it, and the winner has the decency to not completely mob the other kid, then whatever, have your fun. fools that beat people till their crippled seriously deserve to die. there is never a single reason why you should be jumping on someones head, ever. throw your punches, wrestle around like a couple sexualy represed neanderthal faggots, and do your thing, but c'mon now...common sense.

seeks/way over thought.

Originally posted by When

a friend of mine purchased a dvd called 'ghetto brawls' the other night,

and after viewing it

we both decided two things

1. the video was not worth the 14 dollars

2. we could rule the ghettos, cause no one knows how to fight

yup got suckered into buying that exact one myself. very lame. mostly cat fights. not NEARLY enough automatic gunfire.

that kid got his ass handed to him. perhaps he shouldve tried to actually land the first punch...rather than swinging up and over his head.

i just finished reading Perceval. Shiny Knights knew the deal. They charged each other, fell off their horses fought until one guy was obviously a loser, and then, in all dignity, the other guy would stop and tell him what to do

"go make yourself prisonner of my lord King Arthur in Carlion !"

"ayo nigga watchoo want, i be doin' dat shit straight off"

Knights are awesome.

Originally posted by seeking

i mean, unless you're a ninja, who the fuck kicks people? kicking is stupid. unless its like a field goal kick to the face of a kid on the ground, it never does anything but make you look dumb,

Haha. The only other kick that should ever be used is the one that you use when kicking in a door. Example. Some one is getting up and is on all fours. You come up from behind and kick them in the ass with the door buster and knock them back down just to prove your point.

I think that fighting is some healthy shit that lets you release some aggression. I think its fuckin stupid to say that it is possible to sit down and discuss some shit over a spot of tea all the time. Fighting for no reason is dumb. Unless you are a boxer. Then you are getting paid.

Holler(door buster)tronics

Originally posted by seeking

meanwhile the other kid is showing what a complete pussy he was, for fucking kicking a kid who is sitting down. i mean, unless you're a ninja, who the fuck kicks people? kicking is stupid. unless its like a field goal kick to the face of a kid on the ground, it never does anything but make you look dumb, and in that case, it just makes you look like an asshole.

i watched a buddy who studied martial arts for many years completely pummel some shithead, mostly with kicks. a strong kick from someone who actually knows what theyre doing can be fucking ruthless.

ive seen plenty of fights up close and perosnall enough that i dont jock it on video tape.

ive been out with some writers and on the main strip we seen this kid getting jumped by fools hella deep...like over ten on one...some young bloods was fuckin this fool up.....but in that same hood its not uncommon to see groups of kids running around with machetes...really makes you appreciate that car you know?

oh anyway...we sat down and watched till we got flashed on and almost got jumped.

alot of my friends from highschool got into skinhead crews (trad not nazi) and those fools BRAWL. my boy took a shank to the gut at his batchelor party, a nice wedding present from some nazis.

when i was in county there was all kinds of fights.

and when i was a kid all we did was fight.

getting hit hurts. that shit is wack, id rather paint. but at the same time im pretty amazed i went through the last 16 years with only one beating.

allthough i did get shot at and robbed.

i spent the summer with a bunch of convict felons....those fools box like they drink beer alot. still suprised i remained unscathed. only fool that trieda lay a hand on me got punked for his gold fronts by some southsiders......and hes still bitter kinna.

Archived