Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i call houston home but i gotta stick to my east coast roots: rubix, dept. of rec., kool g rap, mobb deep, j-zone, heltah skeltah, infinito, jedi mind tricks, battle axe warriors, triple sies, etc...

Houston shit: DEVIN THE DUDE, SCarface.

nobody can sink as low as RITE man....nobody...homey was in city for like two hours before he blew....dude ruined my life...

the one time i met you dkops, i think you told me you spent 30 days in county...thats no snitch.....

fuck this concerta shit, damn shit wont let me sleep.

yah yah... talkin' big is not a thing you say in' shit so its what ever..

How can I not ya'll are gonna try an fuck me up anyways. right???

Make me bleed from my ears

So I might as well say what I think..

Fuck anybody that gots beef with me...ya'll started shit.

I tried to many times to resolve this shit.. But you want it with me

Say too much shit. over and over..

I don't even want beef but if you do than OK...then like I said see

me when you see. You will in the future at a graff show or whatever.

I will be ready for ya....

it's always a treat when (two) 25 year old stupid asses and a 17 year old faggot rich kid kick a 16 year old kids ass on his way home from school because they can't go looking for the motherfuckers that will really do some damage to their craniums.

That kid baer has parentals. You can't come home at that age and expect your rents to think everythings ok when you guys fuck him up that bad you stupid sacks of fucking shit. And i wish Slur would have overdosed on cocaine... i would have shit my pants like he did.

Can't go find the members of BK because you're pussy yano. You can't go find the members of NFM because your pussy yano. You can't go find the guys in RH because your pussy yano (except for baer... but thats an easy target you fucking fake). You fucked up a whole scene and made that shit horribly divided with your west coast shit talk. Now niggas want your faggot ass out.

Yano... you're done, washed up, and as good as dead. Go get fucked in jail.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^and you still never told me your name kewl guy. different note everybody was on drugs, somepeople choose to blame different things. and too bad some people never called me when they should have. boo this city

all this talk about beef makes me hungry.... i think my grandma made menudo....... fuck this shit all i got to say is i think its funny how one night someone is sayin how cool they think baer is, and then later i hear that the same person who said that is tryin to fight him....its fucked up.... im goin to go eat some damn menudo...................

haha, you think the whole scene is out to imprison you? dude, this is fucking graffiti, and i'll follow the rules motherfucker. snitches get stitches all the fucking way... but i highly doubt that the baer kid said what you faggots WROTE. 3 niggas jumping one KID. I don't give a fuck how many times you drug-induced CRACK FAGGOTS say it was only ainel... you fucking retards jumped in. You've guys done it before to people. You pick your own fucking fights... because you know that you can't afford to count your losses. man, this is like the fourth fucking city you got your ass ran out of man? when the fuck is that shit gonna stop with you man? You guys pick on someone who isn't an adult, and then the chips get stacked...

Putting all on ainel, saying only he did it.... because you cake faggots can't handle your own problems. Send the houston scene one big "I GOT FUCKED IN THE ASS BY BUTTERNUTS IN THE PEN" post card. You sorry pieces of shit.

and Kquas the Cake Ass, you rant about snitches too? Who was kicking it with Pores when he was snitching motherfuckers out on the west Coast huh? Hahaha... Thats why Arys and Nerose beat that motherfucker to a bloody pulp when he tried swinging through the midwest with Lyfer. Shut your fucking trap you fat bastard fuck and go suck on some meatverb-manjuice.

Is your blood boiling yet kids? Good, because thats all it's gonna do. You fucks ain't running after nobody but the people you KNOW you can fuck with without little or no consequence. Step a little higher faggots and see who gets stomped on.

Leaving all you pussies fitted for dentures. I know this site was getting boycotted and shit for a while, but fuck it...

A. I am not the guy above. it looks like someone on here thinks that, I don't have to hide behind a screen.

B. the guy above seems a bit on point, but I didn't know about the Pores thing, nor do I care...

C. not EVERYONE was on drugs...I never was...I like to keep my head straight.

D. Yanoe and Slur have proven to be prettty untrustworthy, so who gives a fuck what they say. I believe my homeboys over 2 crackheads.

E. DCOPS, you should have let Slur take the dirtnap when he O.D.'d. you would have done the community a favor.

F. Fuck the beef. You are all gay. If you ever want to be a man and fight, instead of playing it cool to my face....punch me when you see me. You'll see what you got coming then.

G. As of two individuals goin to the big ATL...I'm not far away from there as well, so I'll be seein ya.

H. All this shit started because people can't keep off a bandwagon and all have to play follow the leader. You can all hate me for all it's worth, I don't care. I don't need to be a cool kid in the "scene" to know what I got. Fuck the scene and fuck cool kid graff writers...

I. I love you all. please send love notes...<3<3<3<3