Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's like in the 80's. if it wasn't for Ronald Reagan there would've been no REAL hardcore in the 80's. I would just like to commend Bush for one good reason. I think it is great thaqt he is such a fuckup. there has been an outburst of really badass hardcore punk bands in the past few years. not that pussy victory records or toughguy chugga chugga hardcore shit either....the REAL shit. as for the brawl...someone videotape it and send it to me. they should both put on corpse paint prior to the bout....

Ahahhaha corspe paint... Yah that would be funny I could see koder wearing corpse paint. Aahahahahahaha...

Htown it like the city we all hate but got so much love for at the same time.if that makes any sense.

I need to go cop that King Koopa CD. I heard that song about Dike Jones. aahaha Koopa would wreck that fool hard anyday.

Originally posted by deafikator

what up dude... we gots to chill some more..... yo regio's right, everyone got into this little anti bush shit because election comin around anf what not... most of u fucks dont know shit about shit but that he sent our troops to a fukin desert... its not about that, shits alot deeper than tha fukin war on terrorism.... its really annoying to hear kids say fuck bush or whatever it is they say when in reality they dont know their fukin right show from tha left.... really people give it up..... on another hand tha bill of rights gave us tha freedom of speech so go on ahead and do just that..........................................................

hey deaf email me at yelaboy44@yahoo.com

Originally posted by magotsofdef

it's like in the 80's. if it wasn't for Ronald Reagan there would've been no REAL hardcore in the 80's. I would just like to commend Bush for one good reason. I think it is great thaqt he is such a fuckup. there has been an outburst of really badass hardcore punk bands in the past few years. not that pussy victory records or toughguy chugga chugga hardcore shit either....the REAL shit. as for the brawl...someone videotape it and send it to me. they should both put on corpse paint prior to the bout....

i can support that. reagan definitely pissed a lot of kids off, but bush is just making nofx put out more albums... and who REALLY wants that?

we are the reagan youth until we dieee

Damn thats wack.... Does anybody got flicks of that shit..I did that shit like 1:30 on Saturday night.. Me and Jet were drunk off are ass after the Murs show.hahahah That was fun.. To bad it came out all drunk lookin' But none the less sick ass spot..haha FUUCK THA BUFF

Originally posted by dedcop

Yah Bush is an idiot Iam for Kerry, Its funny when he messes up on his sentences. And people say "I am for neither", well then you need to at least choose the better of the two cause if not bush is gonna be in office and we all die. I always hated how punkrock kids say I hate politicians and all that so they don't vote and now look our country is a bunch of bullshit. Bush will get us all killed. hehehehe .I always As far as this beef goes. I got 5 on Jew, hehehe. I seen them both and that boy jew likes to fight a lot. I seen him fight a few times. hehehe. If kode can handle a one on one. I hope cuz jew that boy can box. :lol:

that boy jews does have a mad squab game ....and he can take some shit too that nigga almost cut off his finger at cc3.werd or was it cc4 aah who care has got a mad squab game

those are some nice ilelgals there kquas..... damn for some odd reason it took me harder that usaulll tjo type that.... maybe its cause im a lttle drunk.... okay i admit it im not a little drunk im pretty fukin drunk, its good to know people who knoe people woh own there own bar..................................... god dammit seyno fukin call me when yo go out!!!!!!!!!Vey Aye muthafukin Kay!!!!!!

those are some nice ilelgals there kquas..... damn for some odd reason it took me harder that usaulll tjo type that.... maybe its cause im a lttle drunk.... okay i admit it im not a little drunk im pretty fukin drunk, its good to know people who knoe people woh own there own bar..................................... god dammit seyno fukin call me when yo go out!!!!!!!!!Vey Aye muthafukin Kay!!!!!!

:hatred: :hatred: YAh thinks that blockbuster was the ill spot I ever had on the main street. Thinks Rebs... Stay up!!!

But I think there is some haters in the room ....I heard what ya'll think ...ahahahahaha that is funny. I never started shit but just chilled on all this stuff ....I think it is the most retarted beef ever.

First I didn't snitch....I never will snitch till the death of me....

Being it is my old freinds......

I don't even hate Slur an Yano.. But if they want it or Tenshn or Vizie ..What a faggot vizie is even actin like he knows somethin sayin' I'lll be in a walker..hahahaha .I am gonna bleed from my ears....hahaha...Bring it On fuckers!!! whatever...........I have no reason to live...so believe I will defend myself wether it is my life I don't care anymore....I hate it...

Do you care the result????????????? prolly not ya'll run your mouth till the beef is unstoppable... OK I trried Tenshn you cant say I didn't . ya'll guys just like I had love for Yano tryin' to be the only freind to help him with drugs.Or the Time Slur OD on coke Who helped try to save his life tryin' to get milk. !!!! You know you love your homies and this is what they do to you.!????????????????????This is what freinds do....

Personal shit.. huh .Hey sorry but who started internet talkin' on me first.

\And why did it ever have to be this way between a crew....?? Sometimes I willl never know..

I just hope it aint negative results from what you think I snitched..hahaha Thats is funny I write DEADCOPS and I go to the cops,,??????That don't make sense to me.

Sorry homies but I aint RITE and I aint gonna get played like RITE if thats what ya'll think.....I may not be the fightin' type but JUST TRY... :haha: :hatred: :haha: :hatred: :king: