Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wut up Houston its your boy Cashis Cley! Maxin and relaxin in the La sun! The scene here is tyte! Im repn GY 2 da fullest!!!!!! All the fools who got love for me much love to yall, the rest of yall can eat a fat dick. I jus wanted to give a quick shoutout, i'll be home soon till then im reppin' GY. Peace to DTS GY KWS RTL OK 12V Mayhem. Big Bone , OG Slur, Kamikaze, Vize, Aims, GL, and the rest of my family!!!!!!!Much love!!!! Peace...CLEY...GANGS YOUNGEST!!!!!

any body on here for the bullshi tass novelas needs to get a life the reason there ain tno flicks is cause ain tnobody doin shit and ain tnobody gone be doin shhit cause they scared to get caugh tslippin ........and all this beef by the way i guess ended a long time ago right so why all these people still talkin about it ya hoes get ou tand paint isnt that what ya do ???????

damn...it didn't show up.......i dont know how to post up flix now

..damn

Originally posted by twisted art@Oct 12 2004, 03:23 PM

here's some old stuff...............hey bryer we need to talk......i dont have your phone.....we need to talk about the production man..........hit me up at my e-mail.....torzidotwisted@hotmail.com

desmdre

Originally posted by anonimojo@Oct 11 2004, 10:26 PM

any body on here for the bullshi tass novelas needs to get a life the reason there ain tno flicks is cause ain tnobody doin shit and ain tnobody gone be doin shhit cause they scared to get caugh tslippin ........and all this beef by the way i guess ended a long time ago right so why all these people still talkin about it ya hoes get ou tand paint isnt that what ya do ???????

word you got a point

:crap:

Originally posted by dedcop@Oct 10 2004, 09:12 AM

yah yah... talkin' big is not a thing you say in' shit so its what ever..

How can I not ya'll are gonna try an fuck me up anyways. right???

Make me bleed from my ears

So I might as well say what I think..

Fuck anybody that gots beef with me...ya'll started shit.

I tried to many times to resolve this shit.. But you want it with me

Say too much shit. over and over..

I don't even want beef but if you do than OK...then like I said see

me when you see. You will in the future at a graff show or whatever.

I will be ready for ya....

yo stop it your just making it worst don't reply back to every thing you see or read your name is on papers and some one ratted on you not you ratting them who ever ratted on yano and slur (some of your crew)did'nt think about how ya'll lived in the same place so the cops got your name tooo your names on papers and no matter what even if he did'nt tell them about graff shit there gonna find out!!!!!!!!!!!!Look its real simple for all of you out there don't go over any one if don't want to fight because thats all thats left after you go over some one bear did cross a line I don't think he deserved

all what he got but also I was not there eitherwhere you so lets just keep it in mind that wene you go over any one in dts or gy some one is going to fight you!!!!!!!bear git at me i need to talk to you

Originally posted by suckmyfattoe@Oct 12 2004, 01:59 PM

damn no pictures what so ever in this whole page houston dose suck bunch of penis puffers.....

yea somebody post that up the wall looks nice

that :king: bryer is diffrent than the other shit he be doing it looks ill...........

Originally posted by deafikator@Oct 12 2004, 10:15 PM

yo that VH1 hip hop honors show was crunk....... but what tha fuck they didnt do nothin for biggie!!!!!!!

FUCK THAT IT WASNT A HIP HOP SHOW WITH OUT BIG PAPA FUCK 2 PAC BIGGIE IS WAY BETTER THAN PAC PAC AINT SHIT BIGGIE HAD DOPE LINES THAN 2 PAC BIGGIE'S FLOW WAS ALWAYS ON TOP.......

LISTEN CAREFULLY TO ANY BIGGIE TRACKS AND YOU WILL SEE THAT HE HAD DOPER RHYMES...........FUCK 2 PAC............AND FUCK HOUSTON BUNCH OF PENIS PUFFERS ;)