Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suckmyfattoe@Oct 16 2004, 10:09 PM

eba00415419f00000023.jpg

gotta love the old school houston fuck this new school shit its just nuthin but beef.....

eba00415419f00000024.jpg :yuck:

thats cause half the old school heads did shit these pussy bitch made internet whores got it made they get online talk shit about the writer they look up to get theyre attention and bam blow up "cap" style negative reaction is a reaction .. but it also gets you lit up ! :hatred: :hatred: wit they bitch ass and plus back then it was abou tone good crew not no fake sticker bombers and dumpster taggers ...i see all you toys rockin dumpster but its all good i do it too .........fuck it good night ya i hope ya go blind masterbating to all this beef ..this way hopefully youll find another outlet to your teenage temper tantrums and drop graff start a doin heroine or something and die

thats not my personal stash...i didnt post that pic to show off some shit.......

Im saying "The Shop" is fully stocked with Montanas....and im not talking about Chem***y. Prices way to high there....

ArtistikMisfits.@ tha muthafucking flea.The Pulga.

59N and little york.#364

Hardy Ward...tha bloody nickel.