Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

biggie was dope fuck wat yall say

nwa was dope

bestie boys was dope

old school is dope

sooooo how bout them astros since there is no pics on her to talk about or hate on cayse thats whats good on this thread if u want to get hatted on post your pictures..............

Originally posted by deafikator@Oct 15 2004, 04:34 AM

dammit oven.... this shit aint helpin me^^^^^^^^..... someone tell me how to post some damn flix!!!!! yo colors characters are always dope....

when you press reply you kow the img button well thats wher eyou pu tthe adress of th file yoru gonna upload onto 12oz the hit ok and viola ay ta' ya stuvo....before you do all that though you have to upload you rflicks go to photobucket .com and open an account its free then upload yo shit like this JS710B.jpgand there you have it bling bling

ok ok....... this is a lot off bullshit, i got one picture up now it wont let me do tha rest....it says....."The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments." what tha fuck is this.... i already resized all the flix...... aww man this is aggravating!!!!

Originally posted by deafikator@Oct 15 2004, 06:14 AM

ok ok....... this is a lot off bullshit, i got one picture up now it wont let me do tha rest....it says....."The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments." what tha fuck is this.... i already resized all the flix...... aww man this is aggravating!!!!

go to photobucket it resizes everything for you hi tme up on aim homie .. tell arobik to give you my addy

Originally posted by viktorvaughn@Oct 15 2004, 08:52 AM

man fuck that were peice with a crown on it, man everyones a self procclaimed king now.........Houston doesnt even got kings no more and if there were to be one the runner up to next would have to be verb. but there can only be one and u get crowned dont do it yourself.

you got a point there buddy nobody here in houston deserves to have a crown....yea i guess verb has earned it.....