Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

looking at this makes me so sad that i dont live in houston anymore. but not really. i remember when i lived there all the people that hate on each other now used to be friends. its fucking ridiculous what you dicks fight over. im sure you dont even remember why you started hating on each other in the first place. get the fuck over yourselves.

-a former houston resident-

Re: bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Originally posted by griffin your face

looking at this makes me so sad that i dont live in houston anymore. but not really. i remember when i lived there all the people that hate on each other now used to be friends. its fucking ridiculous what you dicks fight over. im sure you dont even remember why you started hating on each other in the first place. get the fuck over yourselves.

hahahaha yah its true. People in houston don't know the real deal., but like you said you are in a better land. So I seen your new shit lookin dope.!!!:lick:

this is going to be the very last time ill write on this site

Originally posted by texasmade

FLIK TAKEN IN SAN ANTO TEJAS

http://img45.exs.cx/img45/8560/DSCF264.jpg'>

look i understand kinda of whats goimng on....you guys want recognition

its understandable but look.ive been around for a while....you guys decided one way to handle it.....the wrong way.....we could have made one big family....with no one to worry about.....you guys are great artist.

you going for the wrong fame.....almost to the piont that your looking to gain fame of this beef........ok you killed a few of my spots.congragulations....but realize this is what i accomplished in houston will forever be remembered.......according to channel 11 i am the most prolific writer in houston.......ive originated and brought shit that huoston has ever seen......im not talking with a big head.......but i 100% know i will always be remembered.......

i wish things would have ended different......

about this "TAG BANGIN" shit.....i grew in the gang capitol of the world....

how many tagbangers you know can bomb and peice like me.....

listen i just take my art serious...to the point where i will go to the penatentry for my crew.......so why knowing that we will go so far for the respect we deserve.....would you step to a crew that

Refuses To Lose.....

YOU DID LEAVE A MARK HERE IN HOUSTON

BUT FOR REAL YOU DID WREK HOUSTON WEN U FRIST CAME.....

YOU DID ACCOMPLISH ALLOT IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS WHEN YOU FIRST CAME HERE..........YOU ACOMPLISHED ALLOT MORE THAN OTHER HEADS THAT BEEN LIVING HERE.......YOU GOT MADD TALENT.....AN YOU TRYED TO SHOW IT HERE AN WITHIN A MATTER OF MINUTES IT ALL WENT DOWN THE DRAIN AND.....STILL.....YOU.........

..................................REFUSE TO LOSE............................................

tha Dirty Thirty Suckas

out in the makin of tha duurty tecksus vid if ya want in righ tnow is the perfect time bombin is more than welcome from anybody ... so holla at me iim in the editinbg room so all footage is being put in so if you want in send yo shit email me for directions adress bra size whatever b .. FUCK IT "B"

Originally posted by deafikator

fuck tha bullshti.... im bearly findin my spot in this bullshit as fukin city and alraedyy i hate it.... but fuck it im drunk so i dont give a fuck!!!!!1 fuck those messy ass fuckin bitches!1!!...... damn im fucken drukn....

damn... i honestly dont remeber posting this shit.... i was fukin drunk....

Anybody notice cee cee's is taxing.. It was 5.72 and now it's 5.82... does that suck or what.. im hungry and i cant find anymore quarters, i cant find shit.

i'll keep you guys updated on my super-day. and deafrikratore you wear drunk and puked on leuroth's car that night and on my air force one's ... but for real, for real... you stumbled in 2 your house.

Re: fuck heights

Originally posted by <ma>

the h8s festival is wak!!!!!!!!!!!der aint no hoes

your better than telemundo. YOU SUCK... tell dj tunafish to stop buying those reggaeton bullshit records. shit makes my head go.BOB MARLEY impostors.

your better than telemundo. YOU SUCK... tell dj tunafish to stop buying those reggaeton bullshit records. shit makes my head go.BOB MARLEY impostors.

haha caitn tell that to tunafish cause then he wont let me kick it with him an wat will i do with out him...thats all he jams to nuthin but regeton or his spanish songs and he is all up on nelly an usher...and i dotn wanna chill with sine cause he is boring.......all he talks bout is his computer an dat he got this new program and that his computer has all this memory and that he can burn cds and dvd's faster than me he is just boring.....im also scared of his little brother he scares me he talks to himself an runs around the house with his toy gun so na i dotn wanna chill with sineoneR......so naw i gotta chill with my boy tunafish......

jews you aint ever punched me in the face, halo and guts broke us up that day. besides i was high and drunk that night, i admit you woulda fucked me up but i wasnt trying to call it cool on westheimer that day, i mean nigga YOU were trying to shake MY hand. "just tell me when and where" what the fuck you wanna interview me and getta autograph too? hahaha. niggas like jews make graff not worth doing in houston. you wanna say its cool in person then beef online. thats the common move in houston it seems. now i see why niggas be quittin graff. keep the hate alive "gangsta". :lick:

ha cici's sux ass the only good location is the one at northline mall you can see allot of "BIG" freindly negritos you can see them eatign like pigs like if they never seen pizza before they clean their hands on their shirts an they unbucle their belt so dat more pizza can fit they leave the tables all messy with abotu 15 plates they also sneek it out to take some home and they also try to sneek in threw the back door them negritos are tricky.......so fuck cici's......i rather stay home an eat me some frijoles with soem tortilla de harina...so wen ever seyno you can come an eat frijoles here at my cribb ill just charge you 2 bukz.....no tax!!!!! so you aitn got to worry botu loookin for change......you down??????

I feel you man......hey but that pizza is still pretty damn good........i remember when seyno almost got kicked out with us for eating off someone elses shit...hey man..when you aint got no money, momma dont cook,and your trippas are trippin, you got to do what you got to do......your not alone.......... but changing the subject............ I don’t see how people cant vote for bush......he should of never been in that position that he is in right now.....he was not suppose to win.....remember everybody ...he lost....even though he knows of his election scam he still acts and uses his power to do some of the most retarded acts in the world.........if we don’t get somebody else in the white house I am positive that we as a country will feel the aftermath and we will regret not voting........man I go to college and the cost is getting higher........Kerry proposes free college education to every American with the condition that the student does community service......hey man.....I don’t know about you but that sound good....look at the price of gas......god damn, almost two dollars here in Houston were we have the refineries...I imagine other cities in the country......analyze the way the man speaks....he's ignorant........and he is running the country.......he's a chimp man........pay attention to the "patriotic act".....that shit is unconstitutional man..............I don’t know about you but it sounds like a communistic state........look at what is going on in Iraq.....look at the soldiers killed.. I have a best friend and one cousin in the marines and they will soon be in Iraq.....I’m talking about 18 and 20 year old young kids man.......these kids go out there and obey orders and get shot the fuck up and die.......and for what?.......what have we accomplished?.....we have only insurrected more terrorist.......notice from the beginning....what the reason were to go to war.......you honestly believe the number....you honestly believe that only a little over a thousand troops have died......what about the one who get there arms and legs amputated, the ones who have to be in a wheel chair for the rest of there lives, the ones who have to be in a bed in live support, the ones who end up mentally destroyed.......this whole bush shit is got me sick........i find it dificult to believe that anybody would vote for that man......all unless there is special interests.....this is a democracy, if it dont work for us then throw them out until it does......VOTE PEOPLE......BUT NOT FOR BUSH.............

vote people.....but not for bush...he suck bug monkey cock

Re: bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

Originally posted by griffin your face

I remember now your always mean to me thats why I hate you hahahhahahahahhahhahano but for really fuck you hahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahha

Originally posted by koder

jews you aint ever punched me in the face, halo and guts broke us up that day. besides i was high and drunk that night, i admit you woulda fucked me up but i wasnt trying to call it cool on westheimer that day, i mean nigga YOU were trying to shake MY hand. "just tell me when and where" what the fuck you wanna interview me and getta autograph too? hahaha. niggas like jews make graff not worth doing in houston. you wanna say its cool in person then beef online. thats the common move in houston it seems. now i see why niggas be quittin graff. keep the hate alive "gangsta". :lick:

I make you not want todo graffiti

you don't do grafitti faggot you do some bullshit and yes I was ready to make things cool but now you fucked up anywhere bitch I'll find you wene i'm ready your just lucky sayno's your friend and that's my boy you need to take some tips from him and do some fucking graffiti and all this for a stupid comment that you did tha same shit as kws sounds like your fighting a war in your head you know your just like every one else and you can't take it no more so watch what you say and who you say it toooo because I have fought and been to jail and have lost friends for this game bitch you have not suffered one minite for this shit in my book

intil then your words are like that of a 2 yr old you talk and talk but notthing to show dts will never be the forgotting always just dogging the shiriff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!walk in my shoes for just 10 seconds and you'll see why the fuck i'm going teach you about the whole graffffffffffffffffff game

either you put up or shut up and there is no half stepper or pussy footer gonna tell me diffrent git it right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh shit only if could spell right that would have been a good comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yes i did punch you like 3 time and maggot did'nt even touch me or try and pull me off you got pulled back because you where about to git a lesson in life!!!!!!!! daddy will alway win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no one works harder than daddy and mommy and don't you forgit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!