Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BEST GRAFFITI ARTISTS 2004....

Meat and Verb Houston is not the best place in the world to go graffiti hunting. Most of the cats out here are merely taggers with limited skill, or have no regard for art whatsoever. But we do have a couple of superstars who take their work seriously -- and who haven't yet graduated to the legal stuff. Meat and Verb have taken over the H-town graffiti scene. The adventurous pair, hands down the 2004 champs, usually paints their unique lettering high in the sky. Some works consist of only one or two colors -- like the ones you might see high above 59 South on the green signs as you approach the Shepherd exit -- and some are straight-up masterpieces. The best way to find the work of these artists is to just look up wherever you happen to be in the center city, and there they are. You'll see Meat and Verb on billboards, walls, traffic signs... these guys are nuts!

http://houstonpress.com/bestof/2004/bestci...bestcity82.html

actually...i did but the dumb bitch brought one that was to small....plus we had two more heads up there and it was to much back and forth for her....so i decide to help her out a little bit by putting on a long sleeve shiz irt......the cool thing is that she brought water and food for us.....and all kinds of good shit......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................akira be rollin rollin rolling...nigga be rollin rollin rollin....

Originally posted by jewish

did'nt kws do that production already!!!!!!!!!!!I think there's was a little

better though!!!!!!!!

Bwaa hahahahahahahaha, HAhahahahaha >> This is an example of what you don't do in graff!!!! They even is try in to bite KWS style with how they cut the lines and then you got the sun shinin threw the trees<> ahahaha Thats funny!!!

Originally posted by dedcop

Bwaa hahahahahahahaha, HAhahahahaha >> This is an example of what you don't do in graff!!!! They even is try in to bite KWS style with how they cut the lines and then you got the sun shinin threw the trees<> ahahaha Thats funny!!!

kode has cut his lines like that for years...and i think he was in kws at one time....

ruthless agression

looks nice but then....it looks familliar.........

actually...i did but the dumb bitch brought one that was to small....plus we had two more heads up there and it was to much back and forth for her....so i decide to help her out a little bit by putting on a long sleeve shiz irt......the cool thing is that she brought water and food for us.....and all kinds of good

you are soo silly!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dedcop

iF u wanna be specific that is a 'jungle prod.' the other was like a mushroom forrest prod. and the light effect is a light effect nobody has it "copyrighted" FX uses that all the time dawg, (biting is like copying style letters or color skemes.. i'm not gonna say names.. and about the techniques of piecing neither kws dm dts whatever were the originators of 'cutting their pieces' get your sh#t straight, u could say FX or Totems stuff looks similar to some of the stuff kats here in houston, so don't bump your gums before u get your shit correct! Koder has been cutting his pieces for a long ass time, i think even longer than eigther some of the kws guys or dm dts guys.... before he was solo... i've seen pics.... peace to houston (f#ck haters.. don't mind them cuz NOBODY does, they ain't nobody)

there you go with that gay ass shit........kws didn't invent none of the shit that your saying homeboy....I’ve been doing my style of painting for years already...from bold outlines, using shading and cutting, to old skool double outlines........those are methods everybody uses.....and if you didn’t know well then get on the ball vato.......and about who painted what first .....we painted that shit way before they did..probably about a month or so before them.......im not dissing them whats so ever cuz im cool wit the cats and plus they dont know were the wall is at but im responding to your ass, who has no reason to say what tha fuck your saying.....you don’t know me and im 100% sure you don’t even know were that wall is located.......its just coincidental.........they (kws) don’t even know where the wall is at....as a matter of fact that shit is been up there for the longest, that we are about to to another dope ass production for people like you to criticize my shit .......you know you like my shit homeboy....just appreciate it.....respect it....im the last nigga you'll see talking shit and criticizing peoples work in hear....thats a major reason why i dont even try to post up my shit...I know how niggas get jeolous...like bitches do...all i ever do i respect people's shit even if they are begginers and have wack shit........thats why i dont even go to know graff shows or shit like that cuz i honestly dont give a fuck about anybody else....all you do when you attend one is dick ride the niggas painting......niggas have to learn how to appriciate.....i dont mean dick ride either cuz thats just as bad as disrespecting......i could care less what other people do homeboy.....i worry about myself only......I just recently started putting up shit ...I couldn't back then cuz I didn't have ways to do it but now I can ....I still got a shit load of stuff that I will be posting up daily, stuff you haven't even seen...............its a two sided wall that most cats don’t even know about...its in the northeast side..the only cats who do are NFM and DM crew and that’s it......you gots to learn to respect people's shit.....im not about to start any beef right now with anybody but I gots to say what tha fuck I wanna say..........I don’t know who you are and you don’t know who I am so keep it shut nigga......YOUR A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU DONT DO IN LIFE PERIOD...AND THAT IS TO OPINIATE ABOUT SHIT THAT DONT CONCERN YOU.....THAT SHIT GETS YOU IN TROUBLE....no dis .......catch my email. to talk about it..... torzidotwisted@hotmail.com