Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Color?. Its funny you say who livestock is. Yates.???? Yates don't even have a screenname on 12 oz and you actin' like you know. Thats pretty fucked to be jumpin to conclusions. I should know this I talked to him last night hes doing fine. RTL they pick on the smallest ones but they need to hunt some people a little more they size if they are supposedly what they clame to be. Houston Kings or LAbadasses or ganstas or whatever.

Originally posted by jewish

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/zacmorrisbench/fr8jews.jpg'> I feel sorry for all of you!!!!!!!!!!I hope no one plans on leaveing town befor this is over!!!!!!!!Don't leave your crew hanging to finish what you started!!!!!that would follow you every where you go!!!!

GRAVEYARD And if any ones got a problom just let me know!!93 til infiniti

im leaving tommarow....

it would'nt surprise me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dcop I would stay out of it if I were you !!your not here so you have notting to say about it.

you know they would'nt do notthing to bear but ya'll niggas are just asking for it like I said just quit talk about this shit on here!!!!and before you know it........................It all be over but the way it's going niggas are going to lose !!!!!!!big time thats just my opinion so really let all just keep it to streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you got something to say to me I can read it on the streets DTS GY SSG

COOL JUST LET IT DIE

Cool more cews more graffiti just keep it off the computer

this is last thing I have to say about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!you want rtl

git some of rtl but I know whats good for my health and

bullshit is bullshit let it die!!!!!!and quit jumping people who have notthing to do with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is funny how people like to talk shit when noone is looking and then whenever confronted likes to back down and be cool. I will talk to whoever will be reasonable, but to all the kids in Houston wanting to run their mouth about me and not back it up in person....you are all bitches. please come square off in a fight with me. please call me out. please talk shit to my FACE. otherwise keep your traps shut because you know you will never get the best of me. And on the subject of crackhead niggers who shit on themselves talking shit to my homie who is smaller than them....call me up and talk shit. you know you want to. you bitch you. at least Kow is the only straight one out of all you motherfuckers...he's the only one willing to talk shit out like a man one on one and not try to be some fake gangster. big ups to Kow. he has won my respect. unlike all you other highschool niggers. as for me leaving town....it was alreddy pre-planned and the beef was just a little hayride for you fags. because you will always run your mouths behind my backs and back down when you see me. GROW SOME BALLS. I'm out.

the GUTS.

RTDK PIGS RH HD SFR.

learn it. live it. love it.

anyways...whenever it come to certain people talking shit about me leaving town and shit, at least I haven't been painting for like....over a decade and your shit is still wack. and at least I'm man enough to confront people on their shit face to face and not bitch out and back down and act like everything is cool. you gots problems with me, you gots problems. I love ALL you Houston kids. bunch of fags.

train roll on, on down the line, won't you please take me far away?

Now I feel the wind blow outside my door, means I'm leaving my woman behind.

Tuesday's gone with the wind, My waomans gone with the wind.

And I don't know where I'm going, I just want to be left alone.

Well when this train ends, I'll try again, But I'm leaving my woman at home.

Tuesday's gone with the wind

Originally posted by magotsofdef

anyways...whenever it come to certain people talking shit about me leaving town and shit, at least I haven't been painting for like....over a decade and your shit is still wack. and at least I'm man enough to confront people on their shit face to face and not bitch out and back down and act like everything is cool. you gots problems with me, you gots problems. I love ALL you Houston kids. bunch of fags.

fuck you then fagguts I got some thing for you fuck face I was trying to stay out of it but you have some fuck mouth bitch thats why your jaw got broke last time you were in town faggot and I may suck but at least I don't suck everyones dick and ride there shit like its a dildo you fucking piece of shit dts faggot you were still in elementry school wene we start painting and fuck that you called me to bitch out and

I was willing to let it go!!!!!!!!!!But know your mouth has done you wrong again I know your planing on leaving you coward leaving bear and your other friends to handle this but we will git you if not in houston in some other fucking town you better carry a gun thats the only thing that will save your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Since you have notthing to cross out go over dts or my shit I fucking dare you !you self centered piece of shit >..this ain't no war you faggots got tazzers hahahhahahahtazzers are for little girls poor ded cops and bear lead by this homo dedcops got spit in his face for you where were you then poor max sticking up for you

and all you said is that you were drunk and did'nt want any probloms

I did'nt remember ya right I bet you remember bitching out

and again all this is for notthing I'm fucking calling gomer and the dallas boys to let em know who the fuck they got in there crew !!!!!!!I was'nt going to but you pissed me off i'm also giving shewp a call remember wene he came in town who the fuck went boming with him It was'nt you

because you don't paint you brag and thats the way you have always beeeeenfuck crew whore git a life I want to leave town i hope they make your jaw shut again so you can't talk no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh and bryer come on man i heard that conversation yesterday dude you've never done a tag on the streets in your life man how are we suppost to take you serious man come on you travil for 2 months and your nation wide I don't think so fuck git a life man do some fucking graffiti

and maggie don't call me no more I have notthing to say to you that you can't read here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope i see you tonight !!!!!and quit sucking kows dick he really hates you bitch he just dose'nt want your bitch ass to git hurt or any body else for that matter you knew what you were doing you fucking scaried bitch leaveing town started alll this shit and your goona leave and just like a fucking magot and what drugs they do has notting to with graff so why talk about it your just trying to find weakness that you can pick out of people you piece of shit I got a dts a day for you and

No one here was talking shit you got on this board and started talking shit it seems like befor you got back there was no shit talking wow

that makes you the shit talking bastard you are you fuck!!!!!go lie to all your friends now wene i meet them they'll git the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dedcop

Color?. Its funny you say who livestock is. Yates.???? Yates don't even have a screenname on 12 oz and you actin' like you know. Thats pretty fucked to be jumpin to conclusions. I should know this I talked to him last night hes doing fine. RTL they pick on the smallest ones but they need to hunt some people a little more they size if they are supposedly what they clame to be. Houston Kings or LAbadasses or ganstas or whatever.

if thats fools so little and young and cant handle himself or whatever then its your own faults for bringing him in this shit, simple as that, and ive never heard of anybody getting a booboo because of a phone call. the funny thing about it is that hes more up than any one of you, which leads me to my next question, could anyone tell JUST ONE guts spot????????cmon just one?

:king: UNFUKWIDABEL

Yano, all I said on here is i liked the shef where slur capped my shit cause he did cap my shit on that spot.. and the RH Baer did cuz he's my boy.. Thats all I have never started beef with RTL even when ya'll tryed to start beef with me I cause I got better things to do. doing my own And you know me well enough to know I don't front. I aint even in town for this bullshit its RH thats the only connection. I didn't even know this shit was going on until it already happened.

And second I never had a problem with you personally yano you know we used to be boys, I don't expect you to say we still is cuz I'm sure now we got beef. Beef, you can say "its yalls faults", not mine homie. And this is true. I am unintentionally part of this bullshit, but didn't ask for your shit to ever get fucked up. But all I am sayin' just leave Baer out, he don't deserve nothin'..