Screwston,Texas

KQuas

hey twist ,its all good, dedcops is jus mad cause HE CANT PAINT! and fuck whoever else was dissin too. yall mutherfuckers just hate,hate,hate... thats why i stay off this shit now. half of you niggas talkin shit couldnt drop a nice piece if your sorry trash eating lives depended on it so you know what.........? GET OF MY DICK BITCHES.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by VI5UALattack

iF u wanna be specific that is a 'jungle prod.' the other was like a mushroom forrest prod. and the light effect is a light effect nobody has it "copyrighted" FX uses that all the time dawg, (biting is like copying style letters or color skemes.. i'm not gonna say names.. and about the techniques of piecing neither kws dm dts whatever were the originators of 'cutting their pieces' get your sh#t straight, u could say FX or Totems stuff looks similar to some of the stuff kats here in houston, so don't bump your gums before u get your shit correct! Koder has been cutting his pieces for a long ass time, i think even longer than eigther some of the kws guys or dm dts guys.... before he was solo... i've seen pics.... peace to houston (f#ck haters.. don't mind them cuz NOBODY does, they ain't nobody)

mijo dts has been around for years and is here to stay so chill with your bullshit knowledge cause you don tknwo shit koder hasnt been cuttin lines before no one son dts was around while that niggas was in diapers .. but you do have a point techniques is a technique right WRONG techniques is what makes a writer .. style is what makes a writer ...tradition is the word your looking for and no its not the same

"there you go with that gay ass shit........kws didn't invent none of the shit that your saying homeboy....I’ve been doing my style of painting for years already...from bold outlines, using shading and cutting, to old skool double outlines........those are methods everybody uses.....and if you didn’t know well then get on the ball vato.......and about who painted what first .....we painted that shit way before they did..probably about a month or so before them.......im not dissing them whats so ever cuz im cool wit the cats and plus they dont know were the wall is at but im responding to your ass, who has no reason to say what tha fuck your saying.....you don’t know me and im 100% sure you don’t even know were that wall is located.......its just coincidental.........they (kws) don’t even know where the wall is at....as a matter of fact that shit is been up there for the longest, that we are about to to another dope ass production for people like you to criticize my shit .......you know you like my shit homeboy....just appreciate it.....respect it....im the last nigga you'll see talking shit and criticizing peoples work in hear....thats a major reason why i dont even try to post up my shit...I know how niggas get jeolous...like bitches do...all i ever do i respect people's shit even if they are begginers and have wack shit........thats why i dont even go to know graff shows or shit like that cuz i honestly dont give a fuck about anybody else....all you do when you attend one is dick ride the niggas painting......niggas have to learn how to appriciate.....i dont mean dick ride either cuz thats just as bad as disrespecting......i could care less what other people do homeboy.....i worry about myself only......I just recently started putting up shit ...I couldn't back then cuz I didn't have ways to do it but now I can ....I still got a shit load of stuff that I will be posting up daily, stuff you haven't even seen...............its a two sided wall that most cats don’t even know about...its in the northeast side..the only cats who do are NFM and DM crew and that’s it......you gots to learn to respect people's shit.....im not about to start any beef right now with anybody but I gots to say what tha fuck I wanna say..........I don’t know who you are and you don’t know who I am so keep it shut nigga......YOUR A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU DONT DO IN LIFE PERIOD...AND THAT IS TO OPINIATE ABOUT SHIT THAT DONT CONCERN YOU.....THAT SHIT GETS YOU IN TROUBLE....no dis .......catch my email. to talk about it....."

...damn...

~CHIKN~

hey momma ..... was the deal ........ buncha haters in this bitch, huh .....

Anyway...... im no graff writer but i like to admire ...... maybe sometimes yano deserves to keep a big head and talk a little shit .. his stuffs pretty tight .... jumpin people and shit though ... thats kinda gay .... and this shit .....

Member:

deepsouth

be man enough to drop a name LALALA

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by lalala

Aims you shit cant be capped because alll you have are marker tags and stickers floating around sheperd...aka where you live..fucjing fag nice way to shit where you sleep.Get a fucking life kid and stop having verbs do your outlines...can i say toy numero 2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st let me just say that

i thank all the haters for encouraging me to go out an do more i appreciate you guys keep the hate alive...

2nd for the outline comment

how bout we battle and see who walks out the champion "son"

3rd shit around shep.

nice try but yah didn't mark the spot. i for one travel on sheppard westheimer richmond w alabama like know other. those are the main streets that i gotta use so i use em. you wanna find me come and get at me man...i'm like WALDO if he were on the streets du, look harder i'm right in yah face man.

4th shit where i sleep

nice try but, i stay further in the SW not sheperd i use to work around there in my "PIMPIN" days but that shit ended with a grey primered honda, go figure...

anyways when you find me will chat

TALLAIMS-GET YOURS

.......ha ha ha thats funny .... aims is hot ...... :king: AIMS ......

AIMS: youre hot dude lets see more all around houston ... fuck it up in the northwest!!!

Chikn ..... thats fucked up about modes ... fuckin asshole, triflin ass hoe he has too ..... anyone who knows for real knows he is SKUM

......... but fuck us hoes ... huh MODE! ..............:rolleyes:...................

i'll shut my stupid mouth up now ..... LUV YA MOMMA

damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

um.... you said it scarecrow..there is a buncha haters in Houston..y the fuck u think i got outta that bitch...it will never EVER change...yep well i dunt really have much to say but if you kids like to paint...then go out & do it get the fuck off this shit all yippin & a yappen..let your skills do tha talkin...

& as 4 u gurl LETS HAVE HOT LESBIAN SEX!! no but 4 real i'll see you soon...loveya ::chicken::

ps. i hope u choke on a big fat cock mode!!!

I don't know I guess I never seen koder shit to know if he has been doing that style for however long. I don't go to the neighborhoods on the Northside and look for productions. I look on streets for bombin and on freeways. But I do see KWS shit alot and all I saying is it looks like they style. Not cuttin' lines but general style and the prod. is a bite as whole. The Twisted peice looks allright though no dis on that. But as far as me I BOMB DEDCOPS and you aint got the balls to bomb at all. So holla back with some more shit talk. I never seen a koder peice worth remembering or throwup in my life.

end of story

You said it homeboy.....your not from the northside and we are not from the southside......this was all coincidental.......nobody is bitting off nobody , end of story...and about my boy koder well i think you should retrace back your words cuz that man has some dope shit.....then again your from the southside and haven't seen his stuff....but thats between u and him....i respect bombing and illegal shit cuz that shit takes dedication to do and how you said it takes balls but everybody is different......i admit that i dont bomb.....i dont like to bomb...i see no point for me to bomb.....i go to school and get financial aid my man...i cant afford for that shit to be taken......you'll have to see my hood to understand though...you see we are all in the graffiti scene with different purposes and mine is to piece........other niggas bomb, do trains, billboards..etc...and from what i understand you are in it to bombimg right...so thats cool....but there is no need for dissing by both parts.......especially when the quality of work cannot be compared among two........piecing and bombing are totally different....they cant be compared.....but i will tell you one thing....any piecer can bomb but not every bomber can piece and that is a factual statement........i guaratee you that i am not alone with this one......look for yourself......so lets just get on wit our lives and shit..and keep on painting peace........

nah houston aint gonna change. fuckit im here to stay too and all niggas can do is hate, even if it was a bite ... i aint the first or last motherfucker from all yall niggas talking shit to do it.........remember that shit the next time yall paint your austin/midwest styles. thats why i dont even paint the "known" walls in houston and i sure as hell aint gonna bomb for none of these "dedcop" niggas' respect. the coolest niggas in houston are the kids starting up cause these niggas know where they stand and theyre still humble and shit . its all gravy and rice though, i aint steppin back in this over dramatized soap opera we call 12oz so just keep sayin shit cause it aint nuttin. thats why houstons gotta shitty scene, to many fools bumpin gums online about other peoples shit gettin ahead of yourselves. yall should just post flicks and wait to see that person IN PERSON to tell them what you gotta say ... the beef and grime is cool every once in a while but damn, EVERYBODY CANT BE A "GANGSTA" NOW. just chill and paint. :lick:

Originally posted by VI5UALattack

iF u wanna be specific that is a 'jungle prod.' the other was like a mushroom forrest prod. and the light effect is a light effect nobody has it "copyrighted" FX uses that all the time dawg, (biting is like copying style letters or color skemes.. i'm not gonna say names.. and about the techniques of piecing neither kws dm dts whatever were the originators of 'cutting their pieces' get your sh#t straight, u could say FX or Totems stuff looks similar to some of the stuff kats here in houston, so don't bump your gums before u get your shit correct! Koder has been cutting his pieces for a long ass time, i think even longer than eigther some of the kws guys or dm dts guys.... before he was solo... i've seen pics.... peace to houston (f#ck haters.. don't mind them cuz NOBODY does, they ain't nobody)

First thing first originators hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you make me laugh 2nd you can bite any thing and idea ,letters,the way some one dresses hahahahahgozie I don't think biting just has to do with skemes and style you take some ones ideas you have bittin. 3rd nobody in houston right now has painted longer than dts I can tell you who painted in 92 and 93 and no one here now was there and so before you bump you gums

think about who you could be talking to!!!!!I said it once and i'll say it agian i'll out last all you I just hope you'll prove me wrong!!!!

Originally posted by koder

hey twist ,its all good, dedcops is jus mad cause HE CANT PAINT! and fuck whoever else was dissin too. yall mutherfuckers just hate,hate,hate... thats why i stay off this shit now. half of you niggas talkin shit couldnt drop a nice piece if your sorry trash eating lives depended on it so you know what.........? GET OF MY DICK BITCHES.

you wish you were me hahahahahahahahah i'll battle you for 200 cans I just been waiting for a reason to do a peice!!!!!i been peiceing since you were in 3rd gradehahahhahahahhahahahha

Originally posted by twisted art

there you go with that gay ass shit........kws didn't invent none of the shit that your saying homeboy....I’ve been doing my style of painting for years already...from bold outlines, using shading and cutting, to old skool double outlines........those are methods everybody uses.....and if you didn’t know well then get on the ball vato.......and about who painted what first .....we painted that shit way before they did..probably about a month or so before them.......im not dissing them whats so ever cuz im cool wit the cats and plus they dont know were the wall is at but im responding to your ass, who has no reason to say what tha fuck your saying.....you don’t know me and im 100% sure you don’t even know were that wall is located.......its just coincidental.........they (kws) don’t even know where the wall is at....as a matter of fact that shit is been up there for the longest, that we are about to to another dope ass production for people like you to criticize my shit .......you know you like my shit homeboy....just appreciate it.....respect it....im the last nigga you'll see talking shit and criticizing peoples work in hear....thats a major reason why i dont even try to post up my shit...I know how niggas get jeolous...like bitches do...all i ever do i respect people's shit even if they are begginers and have wack shit........thats why i dont even go to know graff shows or shit like that cuz i honestly dont give a fuck about anybody else....all you do when you attend one is dick ride the niggas painting......niggas have to learn how to appriciate.....i dont mean dick ride either cuz thats just as bad as disrespecting......i could care less what other people do homeboy.....i worry about myself only......I just recently started putting up shit ...I couldn't back then cuz I didn't have ways to do it but now I can ....I still got a shit load of stuff that I will be posting up daily, stuff you haven't even seen...............its a two sided wall that most cats don’t even know about...its in the northeast side..the only cats who do are NFM and DM crew and that’s it......you gots to learn to respect people's shit.....im not about to start any beef right now with anybody but I gots to say what tha fuck I wanna say..........I don’t know who you are and you don’t know who I am so keep it shut nigga......YOUR A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU DONT DO IN LIFE PERIOD...AND THAT IS TO OPINIATE ABOUT SHIT THAT DONT CONCERN YOU.....THAT SHIT GETS YOU IN TROUBLE....no dis .......catch my email. to talk about it..... torzidotwisted@hotmail.com

wait who are you again oh ya you write TWIST ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhah

Originally posted by dedcop

I don't know I guess I never seen koder shit to know if he has been doing that style for however long. I don't go to the neighborhoods on the Northside and look for productions. I look on streets for bombin and on freeways. But I do see KWS shit alot and all I saying is it looks like they style. Not cuttin' lines but general style and the prod. is a bite as whole. The Twisted peice looks allright though no dis on that. But as far as me I BOMB DEDCOPS and you aint got the balls to bomb at all. So holla back with some more shit talk. I never seen a koder peice worth remembering or throwup in my life.

i've seen a deadcops bomb and it had hot paints on and look ed gooooooooooooooood

damn, why do i keep coming back to read this garbage?

ok jewish, you win with your "ive been painting since you were in 3rd grade" level talent. i cant even get close to painting as good as you, and i do wish i was you. you saw right through me didnt you. check it out man, i aint saying shit online no more ...personally i think thats some fraudalent shit...second i think graff beef is stupid too cause to be honest, i aint lovin it like i used to. jews thanks for noticing me in this crowd though and im flattered you wanna battle, unfortunately im gonna pass you up on that offer bro. i aint even got the paint for it or the gas flow to rack the paint. keep painting your "funky" styles or whatever you all call it and just do whatever the hell it is you do.:lol: :lol: :lol: you too dedcops.