Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok so, pay attention.

No one on here gives two fucks about your beefs. Talking about it online on our forum means jack shit. You have problems, go settle your fucking problems, dont come whine on here like some fucking 13 years olds.

This is the only time that Im going to do this for this thread, the next time every contributes to all this bullshit rah rah talk, Ill just straight up delete this thread and all the flicks in it, then cap any other fuckin Houston thread that pops up. The end.

Chill the fuck out, listen to that slow ass music you guys listen to, grip woodgrain, and smoke some fucking kush.

Good night.

...................... i wonder how much this is gonna last................. we'll try................ lets see whos the one thats gonna mess it up.................... i think the problem here is that they treat this thread as if the whole entire world sees this............... lets be real just a handful of people see this.................... not even all of houston writers get on this..................... so people want to sound tough on here.......................... and we try to act like our dignity is on the line all the time........................ technically i would say only a few people even check this thread............ so i'll leave it as that...................... lets put up some pics..........

i just check this shit for flicks (which recently, theres been shit).....i couldnt give two fucks about all this bullshit talk...fuck that shit, who the FUCK are you to judge/insult people behind a computer screen..what gives you the right to talk shit under a FAKE name on a message board.....how much more of a coward could one get? i guess for some people its just an ego booster because they dont have the balls to say it face to face...

off to denver in an hour takin' tha hound!!!

Ok so' date=' pay attention.[/b']

No one on here gives two fucks about your beefs. Talking about it online on our forum means jack shit. You have problems, go settle your fucking problems, dont come whine on here like some fucking 13 years olds.

This is the only time that Im going to do this for this thread, the next time every contributes to all this bullshit rah rah talk, Ill just straight up delete this thread and all the flicks in it, then cap any other fuckin Houston thread that pops up. The end.

Chill the fuck out, listen to that slow ass music you guys listen to, grip woodgrain, and smoke some fucking kush.

Good night.

hahah only got fake woodgrain ;) but im grippin it none the less

i said jesus could lick my nut sack how come it was edited. he can toss my salad aswell. i chewed mother marys pussy off!!!! and darko and peyote r as gay as any bk. but meak isss soooo fuckin gay hes off the radar. didnt u know there was a writer named meat that fuckin recks u before u chose ur name a stupid cunt. thats like me goin and taggin ''pevolt'' instead of REVOLT or mext instead of next. u fuckin toy ass bitch