Screwston,Texas

KQuas

cubik that was sya u dumbass dont u know how to read or wut the fuck.... and yea we will box but no i didnt beat the shit outta mana but im going to but hes being a lil fagg and wont box me tell him to box already nigga that nigga is makin all ltc like lil bitches .......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thought these PM'S were pretty hilarious. Enjoy houston:

DARKO:

mod my ass. your just some loser kids spending all his time scanning my ip address..go paint..oh wait, your mom probably doesnt let you stay out past 11:00.

ps fuck you..

southern freight runner

till i fuckin die.

TRIPLE ELVIS:

ok. believe that.

ps. your mom jokes are really fucking lame.

grow the fuck up doggie.

yaddaddmean.

DARKO:

really, i dont think that one was very lame. im beginning to believe it hit you close to home..truth hurts. let me guess, your parents wont let you stay out late causing you to not have the ability to go out and paint. so instead you bought a computer, found out about 12oz and have been spending all your time trying to understand something you will never be able to because you dont even participate.

whose the real loser now..i can talk shit if i want because i have every reason to dislike BK. i have been gone over in the past, ive had friends whove been stabbed, or just beaten up for no reason by those kids. im pretty sure when keli stabbed next it was when i began to loathe them..or maybe it was wehn they were jockign TKO"s nuts when they were beefing with RTL. so yes, fuck BK.

and if you would like to state your name ill be glad to cap your 1-2 spots.

TRIPLE ELVIS:

brahahaha. did you just pour your bleeding heart to me?!

If you feel that way Darko/Peyote..etc etc..

man up, but we know that's not going to happen. Instead you're going to hide behind a screen or another form of medium, because the truth is kid, you're scare of BK. I could give a shit less to your response to that, cause you're not lying to me my dude. You're just going to stew in your own animosity.

Yes, talk all the hate you want, but also have fun living your life as a pussy/nameless internet thug. You have that right too. Matter of fact, you fucking earned it.

nice chatting, but i have to do my chores.

yaddaddamsayin!

ps. spell check doggie.

oh man your logic is so fucking good. you think you won huh?

well i still dont see how im afraid of BK. they paint every now and then which is fine, but they shouldnt act like everyone else owes them anything. yea, you kids act like your so fucking hard, but when it comes down to it, yall cats aint man enough to pull the trigger.

im with etchybathonerok you suck nv you think im biting you but i told you before i came from the past and got lost in the space time continuim and now im trapped in 2006 so me and my robot, who coincidently got sent here from a malfunction in the future, go on adventures in random train spots looking for the lost pieces of an ancient artifact that holds the key to time travel. fall 2006. meak and a robot (played by nv). in time traveling twankies. rated pg-11. its not out yet till then GO COUNT GOLF CLUBS. you cunts

well i still dont see how im afraid of BK. they paint every now and then which is fine, but they shouldnt act like everyone else owes them anything. yea, you kids act like your so fucking hard, but when it comes down to it, yall cats aint man enough to pull the trigger.

won what? what were we playing?

lame

hahahahaha.....im man enough to say my name unlike you.....haloween havok 06...come man up toy

I heard a voice and it said the wicked shall be punished..... I said to the Voice i am your peace keeper and i shall do as you say.... I see a article the next day in the news and it says a freak accident happened a group of kids were found beat to a bloody pulp with a MFD carved into there forehead and with that a letter that said they shall bear a marking that shows there sins...... Yo cubik i am going to make you regret ever calling yourself cubik because i have been in a box, a white covered box with padding all around it..................... I hate toys.......... why did you choose the name cubik for i choose mine because i took my life twice and i am still here i owe my life to a higher power and i will do as he says and with that being said dont be scared when you hear a knock and all you see is a white light or maybe if your lucky a white box covered with white padding hope your a earlybird because blood works at 5:00 am everyday hope you like orange juice it helps reproduce red blood cells............................. HPD Mental institution Harris County.................................. I feel the hatred burning inside my body and then I hear a voice say be still my messenger i will deal with the wicked in my ways.........................

U hate what u cant understand.........................MIESYA781..................... I saw the light and it said I have other plans for U go back my son....................

I know your there i hear you need to talk to me?????????????? is this true????????????? about what ?????????????????? and do u think i will listen???????????????????????????????? i saw a black expedition on Hartwick parked in a driveway there where some trailers near the house does it sound like somewhere you maybe been??????????????????????????????