Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you on the nuts cause you takin the time out to cap our shit. we dont know you or give a fuck about you but do what you will...just leave a name so we know who you are and we can do the same. for the record...i dont know any tko members' date=' dont know what they paint like or have ever been to any of the west coast. we're in the 713 so get the fuck outa here with that shit homeboy. you want us to run up on you then just tell us who you are and we'd be more than glad to do that shit.[/quote']

DARKO IS:

hatetown

dime sack

peyote

PULLED YOUR CARD

yo the only reason half these new bk cats r painting (the ones that got let into the crew in the last year) is because being a punk goth or skater isnt kool anymore. yall new fools r so gay. u need to label your self ass SOMETHING just to feel u r about shit. im not a tagger or a painter but i tag an paint. rookie fags like meak and nver tag to say there taggers!!!!!!!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

meak wishes he was MEAT

never wishes he was VISY

keli wishes he was Next

shefs wishes he was Jade

86 wishes he was everybody

rims wishes no one ever found out about him SNITCHING

yeps wishes he was color

able wished so hard he turned into a wanna be yano/slur

jews wishes we wasnt an old man and washed up

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKEN SLIME FILLED NUTBAG,IVE HEARD MY NAME BEING PUT OUT HERE ONE TWO MANY TIMES,NOW YOUVE KAUGHT MY ATTENTION.AND I HAPPEN TO MAKE SOME TIME TO REPLY TO YOUR CUTE ASS"I HAD TOO PUT YO MOMS ON HOLD,TOLD HER SHE KAN KOME GET THIS DICK LATER",SO NOW I WILL SIT HERE AND TELL YOU THAT WHEN WE FIND YOU WE EACH WILL BUTTFUCK YOU WITH RUSTY STUMPGRINDERS AND CALL IT JUDGEMENT TIME.IM'ANA CRAM THIS BUFF FIST DOWN YOUR FUCKEN TIGHT THROAT AND PULL OUT YA ESOPHAGUS YOU PENCILDICK.IM GONNA PULL YA LITTLE NUTSAC SO FAR OUT THAT IM GONNA STRANGLE YOU WIT IT AND THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR LEFT NOSTRIL.YOU MOTHERFUCKER,IM GONNA TIE YOU TO A CHAIR NAKED WITH DUCKTAPE AND IM GONNA SHOVE A PEELED POTATOE IN YOUR FILTHY MOUTH AND THEN FUCK YOUR KID SISTER WIT NO K.Y WHILE YOU WIGGLE YOUR STINKY FEET AND IM GONNA FILL HER UP FULL OF NUT AND PUT A DIP STICK DOWN HER SHIT TO SEE HOW FULL SHE IS.COME HE'AYA LITTLE WORM,I GONNA DRIVE THIS PETERBUILT FIST INTO YOUR DOWN SYNDROME FACE AND MAKE YOU A GENIUS YOU SILLY BITCH.IM GOINNA BEND YOUR WHORE MOTHER OVER AND FUCK HER WIT A JACKHAMMER,FUCKMACHINES STYLE.BANG BROS AINT GOT SHIT ON US.YOU LITTLE DICKWAD,YOU WANNA HAVE MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH ,YOUR GONNA GET THIS STUBBY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKEN FUDGEPACKING PLUMBERS BUTT SALADTOSSING PEANUT BUTTER AND QUIZNOS SUB LOOKING MOTHERFUCKA.MAN,,,IM HUNGRY...COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH,GIMME SOME CHON CHON.FUCK ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKER ON HERE.BK RUNS IT.,,,NIGGA WE RUN IT WITHOUT EVEN GETTING UP.SEE,WE DONT EVEN HAVE TO PUT UP B.Ks ON DA STREET FOR NIGGAS TO KNOW WERE UP[,WITH BITCHES LIKE YOU HAVING OUR NAMES IN YOUR MOUTHS ,YOU GUYS DO PLENTY.IVE PUT ENUFF WORK OUT FOR THREE GENERATIONS OF YOU LITTLE RUNTS TO EVEN COME IN COMPARE.YOU FUCKS WILL NOT AND CANNOT EVER BE US.YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF AMPHIBIAN SHIT WILL FOREVER HATE US AND SUCK THEM OTHER THRASHY NIGGAS DICKS CUZ THAT ALL YOUR LITTLE JEW DADDYS HAVE SHOWED YOU BAGS OF ASS.NOW.... STAY ON MONTORSE AND KATCH SOMETHANG.

YOU DIRTY SNOTNOSE FUCK,YA LITTLE PASTRAMI DILLED FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH,GETTTA FUCKKK OUT HERE.YOU THINK YOU CAN TRY TO THREATEN ANY OF US BY SAYING YOU KNOW WERE WE LAY OUR HEADS,NIGGA GET REAL,YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GIRLSCOUTS CAN COME TO MY HOUSE AND HAVE STOVETOP AND THEN ILL BURY YOU IN BETWEEN THE WALLS.LIL ETACHBATHE,ILL CHOKE YOU WIT MY DICK.YOU BETTER USE SOME LISTERINE ,I DONT LIKE THUNDERBREATH,IM GONNA BREAK YOUR FUCKN BACK. CALL ME HERCULES. WHAT UP MY NIGGAS IM BACK UP IN THIS PIECE.FUCK THE ONES WHO FELL OFF.BEWARN I HOPE YOU FUCKS THAT TALK ALL THAT NOIZE COME UP TO ME OR ANY OF MY COMPADRES AT THE UPCOMMING SHOWS WHICH WE WILL START ATTENDING ONCE AGAIN,YEAH NIGGAS,START TREMBLING,,AND KATCH A BULLET TO YOUR NOODLE.AND THEN GET RAPED LIKE A VIRGIN SHEEP.YOU FUCKEN QUAKER OATMEAL PILGRIM LOOKIN LIKE A MUGG.

IVE HAD ENUFF FUN,AND I DO THIS TO MAKE MY HOMIES HAVE A GOOD LAUGH WHILE THEY ARE GOING THROUGH BOLING POINTS OF NOT KNOWING WHO THESE INFIDELS ARE,DONT WORRY BOYZ,WERE WORKING ON IT,I.P ADRESSES DONT LIE. KALL ME THE BIGG BAD WOLF CUZ THIS DICKS KUMMING TAGETCHA,,,,WOOOOOFFFFF...PRISON STYLE

i know thats not ur ass yates/rims u harry potter looking ass nigga.... u fuckin southside place ass nigga i like to see u do anything besides drop a dime that would be a pleasent fuckin suprise. snitches get stitches get put in ditches and will never get riches iches, piches, siches, miches, eitches, litches......................................

Why do you continue to pose as different people?!

lmao

maybe you should spend less time trying to say im someone im not..in fact, lets here what you write you netnerd..fuck all this talk..who cares if BK fell off..you kids act like their the only crew painting in houston.:rolleyes:

maybe you should spend less time trying to say im someone im not..in fact' date=' lets here what you write you netnerd..fuck all this talk..who cares if BK fell off..you kids act like their the only crew painting in houston.:rolleyes:[/quote']

as a fucking moderater i can trace your IP nigga. run with that.

you already admitted that your former names were:

DIMESACK

HATETOWN..

you're now using peyote, well DARKO is under the same IP. Oh, ok. So thats not you now?!

sure kid.

anyone who claims themselves to be a cop is a fucking bitch. period.

stop with the online shit talking, PM each other a location and fucking box like men.

talking all that fucking black bullshit (kool, nigga) when you're all white as my fucking boxers.

dipshits.

more pic's, less dick's.

period.

btw, you're making houston look like a town full of assholes and half wit's. and a few writers that actually take pictures. grow up.

oh - and you'd be doing us all a huge favor if you actually took a bath in etch. then take a flick of that. prolly be the only time you open a bottle.

as a fucking moderater i can trace your IP nigga. run with that.

you already admitted that your former names were:

DIMESACK

HATETOWN..

you're now using peyote, well DARKO is under the same IP. Oh, ok. So thats not you now?!

sure kid.

the fuck? ok all i read was something about my address. and i was never dimesack or darko. and why do you even come on here if you dont write? fuckin loser. do you throw up bill gates and steve jobs next to your lame ass one liner attempts at throwies??

ohhhh god my penis is getting really hard for this guy......ohhhh how I wanna stick it in your anus and hear you yelp......or even have your slurp and burp....do you have a gag reflex?...........I think I just wet myself from all the excitement.......ohhh god I did.....ohhh god it won't stop....its tooo much......hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha