Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

o.g bobby ur as gay as richard simmons himself i was hearing u and la gran puta lick each others ass holes and shit.. is that true or what bro???? u all would let bryer and vague fuck u in the ass if they asked wouldnt u? u crew will never get any respect at the rate yall r goin lettin snitches into the crew and shit...(rims)

this aint fuckin ables u fuckin fags i dnt even think that fool ables would waste his time sayin some up the shit i say he to busy actually doing graffiti yall should try it sometime besides he doesnt have the nuts anyways. p.s yall niggas better stay up an watch ur cribs tonight cause me an my boys got a hold of some clanazapam and we already had the bars,shards and gin... U KNOW THATS TROUBLE!!!!! not to mention we got straps. dnt hit the floor to soon if u lucky they might be blanks

LET ME FIND OUT ITS ONE OF THEM SUCKA ASS NIGGAS,ANY OF YOU FUCKS IN THE GRAFF GAME.YOU AINT GOT NO NUTZ,NEVER HAD NEVER WILL. YOUR WALLS ARE ALL MEANINGLESS,YOUR NAMES ARE BLANK TO ME,AS SIMPLE AS JUSTING KAPPING IT.YOU WILL FOREVER FEEL THE WRAITH FROM ME AND THE CRUSADERS WHO JOIN ME IN MY ALLIANCE.YOU FOOLS WILL NEVER LEARN TO ACCEPT THE TRUE MEANING OF A BOMBER,HALF OF YOU ARE FATFUCKS WHO PAINT LEGALS,OTHERS ARE JUST DICKRIDING ANKLEGRABBERS WHO JUST TEND TO FIND THEMSELFS AT A CHEESY GRAFF SHOW THINKING THEY KNOW SOMEONE,NIGGAS MOVE AROUND,CUZ YOU "WILL" GET AN ELBOW OF DEATH TO YOUR GRILL.

ME AND MY KREW ARE HISTORY IN DA MAKING IN THIS CITY NIGGA.YOU WILL ONLY HEAR ABOUT IT,YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT FELT TO LIVE IT.YOU CANT BE US FOO,ONLY IMITATIONS WHICH ARE PATHETIC AT THIER OWN WILL,I REMEMBER CREEPING LOOKING FOR YOU LITTLE NIGGAS,SKARED SHITLESS,KATCHING YOU AT LAYUPS UNDER THE MOONLIGHT AND OWNING DISTRICT,HAMMERING YOURSO CALLED WALLS WITH SLEDGEHAMMERS AND DESTROYING EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING YOUR ABOUT IN THIS KRUMY CITY,BY THE WAY"NO ONE" OWNS ANY WALLS IN HOUSTON,GET THAT STR8 HOMEBOY.YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE MAFIA STYLE IF YOU DONT COMPLY. NOW....PLEASE CONTINUE WILL YOUR DAILY SESSION OF PEACH KOBBLER DICK EATING YOU FUCKS.

SOUTH CENTRALLLLLL BEATCHHHHHH

this aint fuckin ables u fuckin fags i dnt even think that fool ables would waste his time sayin some up the shit i say he to busy actually doing graffiti yall should try it sometime besides he doesnt have the nuts anyways. p.s yall niggas better stay up an watch ur cribs tonight cause me an my boys got a hold of some clanazapam and we already had the bars' date='shards and gin... U KNOW THATS TROUBLE!!!!! not to mention we got straps. dnt hit the floor to soon if u lucky they might be blanks[/quote']

jesus christ :shakehead: pathetic....shits flat out pathetic...allright bra, go eat your klonopins and go live in your fantasy world..thank god for the interent!!!:)

nv ur such a fuckin toy man u have been paintin since like 98' and u still lick crusty nut sack at graffiti. is your name nv cause u nv every other writer or what bro??

who lets this guy have internet access?

got damn simps havin' a voice.

nv goes hard.

i prolly wont get the rag, i dont matter.

skumers.

RH, tx.

as a fucking moderater i can trace your IP nigga. run with that.

you already admitted that your former names were:

DIMESACK

HATETOWN..

you're now using peyote, well DARKO is under the same IP. Oh, ok. So thats not you now?!

sure kid.

post da IP ...

juss look to da streets homies...juss spot whose been slashen bk....beef sticks to houston like flies to shit....i guess dats why houston is the fattest city cause of all the beef....hahahahahaha.......readen all this shit makes me feel like im watchen a fuken novela......hahahahaha.....

juss look to da streets homies...juss spot whose been slashen bk....beef sticks to houston like flies to shit....i guess dats why houston is the fattest city cause of all the beef....hahahahahaha.......readen all this shit makes me feel like im watchen a fuken novela......hahahahaha.....

whos slashin bk?