Screwston,Texas

KQuas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS THE FUNNIEST FUCKIN THING IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! A FUCKIN CROWD OF PUSSY ASS COCKSUCKERS HYPING EACH OTHER UP TRYING TO BASH ON US BUT WONT EVEN PUT UP O N E S I N G L E N A M E !!! BUNCHA FUCKIN FAGS. GROW YOUR BALLS ALREADY. SO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE.....WHOOOPDIE FUCKIN DOOOO. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE OR HOW MUCH I PAINT OR HOW MUCH MY CREW PAINTS. YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE AND WE DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT ATLEAST I CAN STILL SAY YOURE ALL BITCHES. IM MEXICAN AND WHAT BITCH? SUCK MY BIG BROWN FAT COCK LIKE YOUR MOMS AND YOUR SISTER DID. FIFTH WARD.......NIGGA PLEASE, YOU WISH. I BET ITS ANOTHER HOE ASS PUNK OUTTA WESTHEIMER TRYIN TO FRONT. NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE BITCH AND POST ANOTHER UNSIGNED REMARK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUNNY, THERES LIKE 7 NEW NAMES ON THIS SHIT... SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PISS OFF ONE TOY SMOCK? ALL THEIR LITTLE HIGHSCHOOL FRIENDS WANNA JUMP IN TOO. YOU LITTLE BITCHES GIVE IT A REST, YOU AINT TOUCHIN US WITH THAT ANONYMOUS BULLSHIT. BUNCHA PENIS PUFFING, KNOB-SHINING, CREAM-PUFFS. HOMIE DONT PLAY THAT.

butt kissers...hahahahah that reminds me of them cake ass niggas in that wack crew that lasted 2 weeks.......bki...yo oso remeber that shit homie.......hahahaha.....!!!!!! fuck em all.

----BRUTAL KILLINGS...!!!!!!!!!

yall katz runnin yalls mouth are playin catch up........fuck it...yo i guess its time to start slashin and going over everybody in the city again. they must all parish.

you know whats funny? thats all the shit they have running, if not, its already been buffed. yea i havnt been painting as long as dudes in BK but dont mean i cant get down.

oh and since smock have such a big ass mouth, ill make sure to have some nice fills over all his wannabe TKO pieces. houston, minus all these shittalking legal crews and these wannabe LA fags, has some dope ass writers. dont let this gay ass forum fool you.

you know whats funny? thats all the shit they have running, if not, its already been buffed. yea i havnt been painting as long as dudes in BK but dont mean i cant get down.

oh and since smock have such a big ass mouth, ill make sure to have some nice fills over all his wannabe TKO pieces. houston, minus all these shittalking legal crews and these wannabe LA fags, has some dope ass writers. dont let this gay ass forum fool you.

please bitch go do it.....please go do it so i know who you are...you will be hunted down

HAHAHAHA, come on. oh what such pussies, we've had beef with numorus amounts of heads an every known crew in htown aswell. an you toys still show up an ask us to sign your books. not making shit up cause i bet we got tags in your books. lol. just speaking the truth, an yea some of us have been chilling an not pianting, but ask anyone that knows an cares, Theres a point when its putting graff on hold, or your life going down the drain even worse then it already has become. but you'll learn that in years to come. I Promise you will!. now enuff with the talk, STATE YOUR FUCKING NAMES!!!!

:D BLASTING KOPS :D

so we fell off? when are you gonna fall off our nuts? all up on the sack and shit, why you so concerened about us? nigga we dont do this shit for you, we go out and do what we do when we want. im sure you aint been out as long as us and im sure you CANT get down at all. you just like the rest of them toys talkin all this shit on here. if we fell off then we fell off, oh well. its bk that everyone is talkin about on this thread right now, NOT YOU. atleast we're still being mentioned homie. where's your name? faceless, nameless fuck. who the fuck even said you can get on this shit and state opinions about anyone you toy.

ok sergant u definatly take the guy for being the gayest guy in bk. "they all must parish talking like ur sum kind of worlock or sum shit" wake up fags yall already did parish. smock comes in a close second u r such a fag dude u dnt paint any more yet u get on a graffiti thread every fucking day???? now if thats not the wacked shit i have ever heard. all the rest of u the new cats r to stupid and toy to realize the only reason u r in bk is a desprate attempt to try and keep bk alive if yall fool was really about graffiti and not some kind of popularity contest u would have said fuck that and either started ur own crew or just painted ur name and said fuck crews like real painters do......

yo the only reason half these new bk cats r painting (the ones that got let into the crew in the last year) is because being a punk goth or skater isnt kool anymore. yall new fools r so gay. u need to label your self ass SOMETHING just to feel u r about shit. im not a tagger or a painter but i tag an paint. rookie fags like meak and nver tag to say there taggers!!!!!!!

hahaha funny shit. how you think you knoe an talk all this shit about topics. but yet your poor wittle fingers havent typed out your name. hahaha. an nver has been doing it since before you were conceived, . funny how dumb you sound when you dont even knoe your history about sum writers. i suggest you find out who the writers are before you speak down on them. it would be good on you if you did. your seriously digging yourself a bigger hole then you can handle.

:D BURNING KASKETS :D

yea, "this dude" is probably someone thats always around us but is too much of a bitch to say this shit to our face so he went online and let out all his emotions on here. you are a dumb fuck, you think you know what bk is but you got it all wrong. it aint even about painting, its about finding little bitches like you and beating their fuckin ass. dont be mad cause we just happen to be good. we're all homies to the end, not a crew built strictly through graffiti you dumb fuck. i give you mad respect too etchbathoner for being a fag. you think you know your shit so much huh? nigga grow some balls and keep it real, say who you are and we can handle up in the streets with paint or fists or on a wall with pieces. either way it goes, your lame and your a bitch and your gonna lose. thats the sad truth and thats why you cant give a name. wake the fuck up, you suck at everything and your never gonna come out of your hole. might as well climb back in your moms pussy ya fuck. cowards like you never matter.

how am i on yalls nuts?? i said i was going to cap all your spots (wont be very hard to do).

graffiti is graffiti. you want to play like gangsters then why dont you run up on me? you dumbasses think just because you went to LA a few times yall are fuckin cholo tagbanging motherfuckers. i aint gonna front and say BK writers are toys cuz in reality they aint. they just as good as any other crew round here except yall run your mouths after youve already fell off..and id enjoy cappin yalls nice shit instead of some wack ass TKB piece or LTC attempt at a fill in.

you on the nuts cause you takin the time out to cap our shit. we dont know you or give a fuck about you but do what you will...just leave a name so we know who you are and we can do the same. for the record...i dont know any tko members, dont know what they paint like or have ever been to any of the west coast. we're in the 713 so get the fuck outa here with that shit homeboy. you want us to run up on you then just tell us who you are and we'd be more than glad to do that shit.