Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TELL ME WHO YOU ARE PEYOTE,SO I CAN HAND YOUR ASS TO YOU BITCH.

YOU SNAKE ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.YOU LITTLE SHITS CAN GET IN A STR8 ONE FILE LINE AND ILL KRUSH EACH OF YOU ONE BY ONE.IM DONE WITH YA NIGGAZ,ILL BE SEEING YOU ON DA STREETS,SEE WHAT YOU CAN BACK UP,SKARED ASS HOEZ RUNNING TO YOUR ELDERS WHEN YOU GET YOUR FACED SMASHED ON THE GROUND THINKING THEY'LL HELP YOU BUT IF THEY RUN UP THEY'LL GET SMASHED EVEN WORST,GO GET YOUR LIL WOODEN HANDLE GUN.GO GET YOU SCRAWNY BODIES MARKED UP,THINKING YOU ALL GANGSTA.WEARING YOU CAPS ALL SIDEWAYS ,BITCH ILL SOCK YOU AND MAKE THAT HAT DO A COMPLETE 360 AND LAND STR8 LIKE JESSE JAMES. I GOT YEARS ON YOU SUCKAZ NEVERTHELESS MAD EXPIRIENCE...DONT HATE US CUZ WE PAID BEATCH.WE PAINT BETTER THEN YA,WE RIDE DIRTY BETTER THEN YA,AND WE FUCK YO BITCHES BETTER THEN YA. YOU NIGGA$ BE PUPPETS IN A UNPERFECT WORLD. BRING THE STATIC AND ILL LEVEL YOU LIKE GROUND ZERO.

----SNATCH YOUR KIDS AT THE PARK------SLICE THEIR THROATS,DRIP LIKE KOOL AID----

or maybe this i just wana shoot one of those ltc guys what is it umh...gyro? or what the fuck......just dont bump into me cuz i got a hold of a gun and i gots short tempers....he he and noise i dont like u to...........so ima start burrying your dead corpes behind my yard...but first i let u to rot......and those big shot toys that think there all that just cuz they got these bombs up..that aint shit...and yes im a toy to but come on stop acting like yall running houston geez's......................just my opin.......and i see it this way after that little ince.wit ''groes'' or what ever i havent herd nothing but then wow!!!there's another guy like him is it his brother or sis grandma???? or who? the question is who is it......yup....but peyote or u other guys talking shit damn i just pray they dont find out who yall are and if ur not scared just tell them who u are cuz it was calm in here and now bam!!!and never the less this thread was and still is shit except some pics.......but get this after bk finds u it will get calm but then againg there is still gonna be a little shit talker out there...after this passe's by yup i can see it already.... and for u that might get mad or something im just a shitless toy he he he ha!!! and im not in bk but i kinda know some of you guys its just this is gonna be funny after yall find that chump.....shit fuck cracker tuff buttt quinchh fag jackass hold his underwear high waiting to grab some cocks and trying to get them stifff so he can stick it to himself.......

and im just saying.............so now im just gonna sit back and watch this shit uncover itself..... and i wonder if suckmyfattoe got my fan mail oh well.........so were's da pics????????

i bet 5 bucks nothings gonna happen....................... waaay back when kesp*werk*bryer had beef with color the same shit happened. kespo got scared he didnt want to battle next to him in the wall of fame. i was there. Now the same thing is happening here............. :shakehead:

look at these guns http://www.learn-in-asia.com/chef-and-dave-2_water_guns.jpg

i say they close down this thread that way maybeeeee writers in houston can start painting instead of loggin on to this soap opera..............................................

its funny how your getting all worked up because your listening to one idiot say im someone im not.

fucker, you just need to calm down, maybe paint for once, take some fucking ludes..shoot some smack..do wahtever you gotta do. you should really find another hobby then threatening people cuz you look like a tool.

i new that was ur fagget ass man, i can see ur dumb ass in the rear view mirrow. now imma fuckin dump ur ass, with all that fly shit u were talkin, ur a fuckin dead man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"shots rang out now what was i to do i thought i was bleedin when i bullet busted at my crew i was high drivin reckless and confused." -kb the kidnapper

9 o'clock in the morning an i jus wakin up for school i was suppost to been there at 8 but damn anotha niggas rule this hangover aint no punk so i guess ill roll me a square an dip it in a lil bit of that ink.....how much a wanna bet the juice jus makes my head lighter??????-----------------pharoh of the meraculess steet military. wussup to my nigga biggie, tupac, my nigga zero, that boy big mo, and ant forget my neagro screwzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. sorry if i forgot u hit me on my 4 way if u wanna haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllla.

i bet 5 bucks nothings gonna happen....................... waaay back when kesp*werk*bryer had beef with color the same shit happened. kespo got scared he didnt want to battle next to him in the wall of fame. i was there. Now the same thing is happening here............. :shakehead:

look at these guns http://www.learn-in-asia.com/chef-and-dave-2_water_guns.jpg

i say they close down this thread that way maybeeeee writers in houston can start painting instead of loggin on to this soap opera..............................................

ol school novela on that ass !man even if this shit shuts down , it still wont make people paint , everyone paint , and maybe the envy will make others paint , th eenvy of getting all the attention , well im out

i rub nv's backhair for good luck.

noise has fun while i sit at home and mope.

mover rocks it hard. i wish i had gone to awsteen.

bump photos.

yo nigga fuck photos lets start a mass sucide cult n get these fools 2 follow people are doin what i say its the word...

brown arse durrty suno bitch:D tacos?