Screwston,Texas

KQuas

HOPE THEEZE WORK.......... DE5MADRE* TKB production "AZTEC MAYA PRODUCTION" :hatred: :burn: :hatred: :burn: :hatred: :burn:

...........TEXAS SIZE PRODUCTION: MAEZ*MENACE*YIKES*BLEW*EMAZE*NERS*TWISTED

DMandTKBkrewAztecmayaProd_MaezMenac.jpg

MAEZ TKB

MAEZ.jpg

MENACE DM

MENACEaztecmayaDE5MADREkrew.jpg

YIKE5 TKB

YIKE5aztecmayaProd.jpg

BLEW TKB

BLEWaztecmaya.jpg

EMAZE DM

AZTECMAYAproductionEMAZEONE.jpg

NERS

NERSaztecmaya.jpg

TWISTED DM

TWI5TEDaztecmayaProdDESMADREkrew.jpg

THE FLICK UP THERE OF THE WHOLE THING WAS HUGE SO IT GOT RESIZED WHEN IT WAS UPLOADED..... HAD TO CUT IT IN HALF....

MAEZ, MENACE, YIKES

DMandTKBcrew_AztecmayaProd_MaezMena.jpg

BLEW, EMAZE, NERS, TWISTED

DMandTKBcrewAztecmayaProd_BlewEmaze.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you obviously don't know what your talking about so shut your fucking mouth faggot' date=' i havn't even looked at this site in 3 months, not much has changed, lots of pointless shit talking a couple new pages and mabey 2 new flicks, thats like 1 of 2 walls ive painted this month and as far as me being up...i could care less what your punk ass thinks, you don't know me or what i do or have done... this will be my last post for another 3 months, just another random threatening statement.. fuck off everyone ( on the internet )[/quote']

whatever, im gonna enjoy lining those shitwhipe "pieces" you do.

you even know yourself that your not up so why the fuck do you even speak??

your right i dont know you, dont want to know you, and im gonna have fun on your behalf. so please, keep doing walls so it gives me something to do.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE WHO GONNA TALK SHIT STATE YOUR NAME CUZ ITS POINTLESS TO SAY SOMETHING WHEN PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE REAL GRAFFERS STATE THEIR NAMES THATS KIND OF THE WHOLE IDEA OF GRAFFIN IS GETTING UP AND EXPRESSING YOURSELF TO PUT YOUR NAME IN YOUR OWN DESIGN IN EITHER SPOTS NEVER HIT OR A MURAL

ben u r the biggest fagget in the world. yes graff is about expression your emotions in the cruel dark world we live in today youth need to have a place were we can state your opinion an in a open manner and thats were 12 oz is for.........................................hahahahaha. the only people in this city that arnt toy r a hand full of bk's gy's rtl's and dts an not the ones that jus claim the crew names the ones that r ''''currently''' puttin in work not u washed up niggas.