Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
gods call bitch u goin to ignore me bitch im twice ur age and bigger than u. look u little kid stop talkin shit get da fuck off diz thread and everybody will b happy u fuckin asswipe!!!

ha ha ha what ever....i love when niggas have alot of names and they give them selfs props and shit and then they sit behind there computer and act all hard when they just some punk hoe toy or whatever.......u aint fooling anyone......ha ha bumps on that shit ha ha and they also think there this big ''crew'' ha ha ha ..............:) :) your mind is playing tricks on u...........

hey jeuz did u realize ur biting jews or r u just to toy to know that???? oh yea and bump mania the vato. plus bk sucks caaaaaock

biting who? who the fuk is jews? ive never heard of him...and jews and juez mean totaly diferent thing pinche vato pendejo....

biting who? who the fuk is jews? ive never heard of him...and jews and juez mean totaly diferent thing pinche vato pendejo....

dude put your fucking can down...

jew is one the OG'S of this houston crap graff....

DTS GY DSR HD and i know that fool rocks even more than that....

shut the fuck up and watch the history channel...

and yeps hit a nigga up im back in town and livin large

anyways i need to met yall niggas

ha ha ha what ever....i love when niggas have alot of names and they give them selfs props and shit and then they sit behind there computer and act all hard when they just some punk hoe toy or whatever.......u aint fooling anyone......ha ha bumps on that shit ha ha and they also think there this big ''crew'' ha ha ha .............. your mind is playing tricks on u........... "GODS CALL"

U little bitch! for ur madafuckin information I aint no little kid and i aint got a shit load of names I only got one and its "Lyter"... I aint like u, u hide behind ur name and wont say who u are and im the one who is afraid. Yea i might b TOY status but atleast i got a name and get out and im in a fucking crew unlike ur bitch ass who stays home suckin on mommys tity while jackin off!!! on 12oz. all fuckin day bitch get a life. Tell me were to meet u me and GYRO will stomp another hole in ur ass!!!! grow some balls now!