Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya'll are some dumb motherfuckers for real.. you would think coming from one of the biggest cities in the country you would have more skills, but it seems the only department you practice in is the shit talking department... bottom line is ill burn morg, and the rest of you no style havin, recycled boring, uninspired, late 90's lookin trash writers.. period... you aint doin shit but talking

owwwwww bump for beef.....bump for wack graffiti, and a big bump for writing other peoples names. the point is who cares....do your thing and burn them bridges till the cows come home on. hahaha had fun in satown with them rtl gy gcgc and orgasm kiddos. bump to meak and mote. bump for those crazy ass white boys ables and dope, shit was fun. bump for broken cars and getting sweated by the cops. and bump for nvee being mia the entire fucking weekend.

everybody should know something and its that whatever kind of graff you do, whoever you are, your all doing the same thing. maybe not the same way but its still essentially the same thing, its vandalism. everybody is competing for space and everyone should realize that if you get caught they treat you the same way whether your a toy or a king. beef should be settled threw battles not slash fests, and if they dont battle you, you fight, and then leave it that (if they dont fight or battle then ther pussies and unwilling to get pass their inflated sense of pride and should shut up and get better cause they wont ever be taken serisouly). guns and knifes and jumping people thats wack and its why people look at graff crews as gangs these days. crews are there to back you up when you get into trouble, and crews are the people you trust when you write, their friends and comrades in the game, and leave the crew in the game. be your crew mates friend but leave life seperate from graff if that makes sense. talent walks and bullshit talks. hubris is the downfall of men........get use to it we're all in the same toilet.

and nvee get at me.......you bastard.

there names arent even the same MORGE MORG.. while were at it. acer and aser should beef,saber and jaber,poer and pore..u kids have way to much free time...those freights are trash anyways..puttin morg up against morge..there aint one thread on metal heads that any of these kids r in.. and they are callin out morge.. b-cuz his name is like morg tk lol then they go around postwhore this thread wit there shyt.. hahaha yeps post 1 morge flick.. and like 20 of morgs that have already been posted on the previous 5 pages.. talk about a handicap lol..u gotta be fuckin kiddin me.. i hope no ones buyin this cuz this shyt is ridiculous..i dont no nethier one of these guys.. so tk or w/e can get butt hurt all they want..but jus cuz u got like 60 freights and only 3 of them are good.. and u post all ur shyt online.. doesnt make u a TRAIN KILLER lol...

lol for the oddest reason i figured u would ask me that..funny how kids who dont paint.. always wanna beef wit guys who do paint... thats like me beefin wit mber. he has proly 3000 more freights than me my odds of catchin him.. are way greater than his of catchin me lol.. u cant beef wit people who arent up yeps... im sorry..lol but face the facts it is as is.. i call em like i see em..maybe u sholdnt post ur shyt anymore if ur going to be sucha little bitch about people speakin the truth bout or atleast wat they think about ur shyt.. when i start callin myself a train killer...fillin up threads out the ass wit my shyt, ... then...me and u will be on the same level.. but till then...have fun...ur proly like jump for joy thinkin u won like this aol battle.. u can have it.. i dont really giva shyt...u no im rite and thats why ur mad...

man the morge from OK. need to come here and put this other morg outta commision...

and the other yeps needs to also...

need to stomp this wack attack....

i'd like to c that happen ... hahaha

Noise u crackin me up!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU LITTLE BITCHES JUST SIT BEHIND YOUR 17" MONITORS AND WISH YOUR DICKS WERE THAT BIGG.YO THINK YOUR ALL STRONG,NOW LIL NOISE THINKS HIS TOUGH AND SO DO ALL THEM OTHER LITTLE BITCH MADE NIGGAS THAT WOULD GET THIERS FACES REIMBURSED WITH THIER OWN BLOOD IF THEY SAY THE WRONG THING TO ME OR MY NIGGAS WHEN WE KATCH YOU.WHO THE FUCK KARES IF WE DONT PAINT NO MORE,MOTHERFUCKERS,I STILL GOT MORE SHIT RUNNING THEN HALF YOU FUCKS AND I HAVENT DONE SHIT IN YEARS,YOU DONT PAY OUR BILLS ,I TOOK THE DRIVE AROUND TOWN,NO ONES UP,NO ONES ABOUT SHIT IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW,SO STICK TO YOUR LEGALS AND SHOVE A HOT CRISPY CAN OF BELTON UP YOUR ASS,PERFERBLY THE COLOR GREEN,I LOVE TALKING SMACK CUZ YOU NIGGAS ARENT BOUT SHIT,NEVER WERE ,NEVER WILL BE.CANT NON OF YOU NIGGAS BURN NO ONE.HATE IS THE ONLY THING IN HOUSTON,IT WILL NEVER END,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY DOPE TO SEE THE CREAM OF THE CROP FROM HELLTOWN TO HAVE UNIFICATION AT C.C AND SHOW THESE OTHER BUSTAS HOW ITS DONE IN THE DIRTY 3RD,INSTEAD SOME1 INVITED THESE OKLAHOMA TIMOTHY MCVIEGHS ON THIS THREAD AND THINK THEY RUN SOMETHING TO TRY TO HI CAP ON NIGGAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO DO SOME WORK. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS SHIT MY NIGGAS,THERES MUCH MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS TO ATTEND TO.YEPS WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA LIL ONE DEEP NOISE,HE WOULD ACTUALLY STICK THAT MAG LITE UP HIS CRUSTY ASS.SMOCK COULD BURN THE WHOLE UZI CREW BY HIMSELF.AND MORG COULD YOKOZUNA MORGE'S FACE IN.DONT WORRY ABOUT US NOT BEING OUT,WE ARE JUST ON A LEAVE OF ABSENCE.ILL RIP THIS CITY A NEW ASSHOLE IF I WANTED.CALL ME BIGG MEAT.

CLASS DISMISSED,NOW GETTA FUCK OUTTA HERE